Chapter 8-Going Through Changes

I opened my eyes.I could feel the light above me burning my skin.I could hear whispering,and i looked over to see what it was.

"Shes awake!" A firmilur voice said as the figure stood up

"W-who is....there?" I asked moaning a bit

"Are you okay?" The voice asked 

"I dont know....who are you?"

"Hallie,your sister,do you remember me?"

"A little bit...."

"I have to talk to you"

My head was racing,and i couldnt breath.I started to cry,i just needed to.I hate the pain im feeling....

"Whats wrong?"

"I dont want to...I dont want to...please dont.." I cryed

"Erikia,what the hell are you talking about?"

"I dont want to live anymore! Shoot me right now please?!"

"No Erikia! I cant lose you! I need you!"

"I hate my life,and i hate myself...please just let me go" I begged.I felt a warm liquid on my arm....It was clear.

"I cant do this!" It yelled running out of the room,i didnt think there was anybody in there,i didnt hear anyone else....I hate this so bad right now!!

"Im sorry daddy! I love you! And i miss you so much! Why cant you just tell god i want to die,and i can see you again! Please!? I cant do this without you...Marshall is trying,but it isnt working......I miss your hugs,your kisses,your love....i miss you! Please just come back one last time,i promise i wont be bad anymore!" I cryed.Just crying rather loudly in the bed hitting the railing.I felt a pair of hands on my arm.

"Daddy?!?!" I asked flipping over.I saw Marshall.....Great.

"Oh...."

"Im so sorry Erikia"

"Dont be...."

"No,i am....im sorry for everything,for kissing you,for making you feel weird,for loving you....Im sorry for stressing you out,and im sorry for not being the one to die that night."

"No marshall dont be sorry!"

"It was my fault he died Erikia!"

"But you didnt mean for it to happen"

"But-"

"Marshall.....stop,look.....Ill get over it..i miss him so fucking bad right now,but it aint your fault.Just let me lay here and die..its whats best"

"No Erikia! It aint wats best!"

I rolled my eyes and turned over.He wouldnt know....he never will...I just want to die and see my dad again....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on Erikia we are almost there" hallie said helping me to the couch.

"I want to go to my bed Hai"

"My dad said to put you on the couch so we can watch you"

"Why?"

She didnt answer she just layed me down on the couch.She sat at the end of it and looked at me.

"What?"

"I need to tell you something"

"What? is it?"

"My uhh......my dad...its about him"

"What did he do?"

"Hes.....he says he is in love with you...and please dont freak out about that!!"