Chapter 19-Pain

"Erikia wake up!!"  Marhsall shouted,making me jolt up and fall off the bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK MARSHALL?!!!" I shouted as well picking myself up.

"Oh good you're awake,listen,i need you to watch the house while im gone."

"Where the hell are you going?"

"I have to take hailie to her boyfriends,i have to go pickup whitney cause she is gonna stay with us for the weekend. and i have to go talk to dre"

"Hailie has a boyfriend?"

"Well yeah,thats what she told me"

"And you're okay with letting her over there all by herself with so parent??"

He looked at me with no exact expression on his face.Then he walked out of the room calmly.I followed him out into the hallway and he walked into hailies room.....Shit...

"Hailie you have to stay here with Erikia"

"But dad i have to go to my boyfriends!"

"Yeah haha i knoww hat your gonna do.You are going to go over there hes gonna talk you into shit then ima hear next that ur pregnant not happening"

He said firmly,closing the door and looking at me.He walked closer to me and kissed me softly,holding my sides.I kissed him back as well when hailie walked out to speak,she rolled her eyes and slammed her door.

"What the hell hailie?" Marshall asked.

"GO AHEAD AND MAKE OUT WITH YOUR FUCKING SLUT.I NEVER LOVED HER ANYWAY!! HAVE FUN ERIKIA,HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!!!" She screamed running out of the door and down the stiars,She ran out the front door not looking back.Marshall looked at me with confution,

"Just leave.Wouldnt want you to kiss your slut to long" I said to him walking into my bedroom.He tried to say something but i just ignored him and layed in my bed.I could hear the door slam back and figuring it was marshall i layed still.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I look over at the clock,its been about 3 hours.Getting out of bed,i walk out of my room and down the stiars.Right as i walked past the door hailie walked in.

"Hailie"

"Leave me alone"

"No,im not goin to leave you alone what was that little episode this morning?"

"Episode? haha you're funny.Why dont you go fuck my dad somemore!"

"Hailie are you fucking jealous or something?"

"Why the fuck would i be jealous of you and my dad?"

"Cause you really like me"

Hailie looked at me and scaned the sorow that was written all over my face.She looked into my eyes and just started crying.

"Not anymore Erikia........You played me"

"Hailie how did i play you? You know damn well i was with your dad"

"YOU FUCKING KISSED ME ERIKIA! YOU MADE MY HEART WANT YOU! AND THEN YOU JUST ACT LIKE NOTHING EVER FUCKING HAPPEND!!? WHAT THE HELL ERIKIA!" She screamed.Right when she ran upstairs Marshall walked in.

He looked at me with anger,and pleed.I just preyed to god he didnt just hear any of that.

"Erikia......how could you do that?"

"Do what?"

"KISS MY OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER! CHEAT ON ME! NOT FUCKING TELL ME!!" He shouted.I was frozen,and coudlnt move a muscle.

"Marshall i was trying to-"

"I DONT FUCKING CARE ERIKIA! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY OWN DAUGHTER! I CAME BACK HERE BECAUSE I NEEDED SOMETHING TO SHOW DRE AND I COME HOME TO FIND OUT MY GIRLFRIEND IS HAVING A SECRET RELATIONSHIP WITH MY OWN DAUGHTER!" He shouted more.

Someone opened the door and a slut from what looked like the side of the road walked in.Marshalls eyes widend and looked at her.

"You forgot a 5 baby" She said to him.I began to cry and ran upstairs.I packed up my clothes and came down the stiars.When she said "Kids" To him and walked out.He was trying to stop me but i pushed him into the wall.

"FUCK YOU MARSHALL,IM DONE WITH YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU! COME NEAR ME AGAIN AND I WILL CALLTHE COPS! IM DONE TRYING TO BE HAPPY!!" I screamed slamming the door and running down the street.Dylan was right behind me patting my back as i ran crying to the old place.

~~~~~~~~~

I threw down my bags and fell to the ground.Cring into my knees.

"Erikia,i saw what happend.He dont love you,but i do! I would never do that to you' Dylan said scooting close.

"He does love me...i know he does....but he didnt have to cheat on me! of corse...i kinda cheated on him too"

"How?"

"I kissed Hailie....But only to see if she was bi,and she is,now she loves me too"

"I think you should just come with me."

I thought about the thought of me dying.Nobody would care......Dylan and i could be together,and marshall wouldnt have to see my "Whore" face again.Hailie would be happy caus eshe probably never wants to see me again so it wont matter....I began walking and thinking,its basically what i do whenever im in deep thought.

I walk on the road,trying to push myself into jumping in front of a car....It seems that i cant ever be happy,so why try and make everyone else happy?? I just cant stand this life.Its just to hard to deal with.

The devil on my back pushes me,as everything i stood for,everything i lived for,and everything i had broke,the cars front end made contact with my waist,and all i could feel was pain.But its not like i havent felt that before.

My life was crumbling,and i couldnt help but smile.Its over now Erikia...Its over now erikia....no more pain.

The car was still in motion as its force pushed me to the ground.The man that was handling the car quickly got out screaming "Call an ambulance".I grabbed his arm and wispered.

"No,dont help,i wanted this.....let me die" I say smiling my last smile....my last breath....my last worry.Nomore pain,no more worries......no more hate.Im coming god,im coming up to you soon.

Everything went black ~~~

To Be Continued***

Yall prolly hate me,right? Okay well this is my full update.The story is NOT OVER.I just wanted to clif hang you guys,cause im a bitch hehehehe :* Alrighty then...I hope you all enjoyed,update when i can!!