Chapter 15-New Friend

I slam the door,Marshall was in the kitchen.I walke din as he poured a few pills in his hand,i snuck up behind him and hit his hand.He jumped and looked at me.

"WHAT THE FUCK ERIKIA!?"

"DONT WHAT THE FUCK ME!! YOU ARE NOT TAKING ANY PILLS!!!! YOU JUST GOT OUT OF THE HABBIT MARSHALL YOUR FUCKING CRAZY IF YOU THINK IMA SIT HERE AND LET YOU TAKE THEM!!"

He shook his head and walked up to me,he gripped my wrists and pushed me to the wall,my body made a impact on it.

"You listen,and you listen good sweatheart,these pills are the only thing keeping me from hurting anybody i love deeply.....im taking them" He said through grinning teeth in such a warning tone.

"Well your hurting me right now Marshall....."

His grip loosened and he jolted back...

"Maybe i dont love you then" He said slowly

I was way past hurt,it killed me to know he just said that.

"Good,cause now i dont love you either,fuck you Marshall......Take some pills! I dont care anymore,i was only trying to help,im gone.Ill be out of your life for good this time." I finally spoke.I ran upstairs as he just hit the wall h had pinned me apon.I gathered my shit and walked out the door,only to be met by Hailie.

"Erikia im sorry......i didnt know i was being so fucking stupid.I am being selfish,and i dont want to hurt anyone."

"Are you going to say u dont love me too? cause iv been there and done that,fuck this.Im out of here,fuck my life and my family"

"What happend??" She asked.I held back the tears as i proceeded to put my things in my car.

"Your dad dont love me hailie,and i cant stay here with him here.....keep your head heald high girl,i wont be here anymore but ill be up in the stars.....i love you" I spoke as i hopped in and  drove off blowing her a kiss.She cryed into her hands but i couldnt get mysef to stop the car....

~~~

I drove far,and to me and hailies old hand out,we use to smoke pot and drink stolen beer from Marshall.I walked around and admired the view,taking the rope i had in my hands and carfully gripping it.Looking for the big beauiful tree me and hailie use to sit in all the time.I flung the rope over the tree and tied it very tight.i sat on the tree branch,and tied the other end around my neck,prepared myself for the stopping of my heart,the breaking of my neck,and the endding of my life.....because nobody really needs me anymore....I was about to slide down when someones voice fucked my plan up.....

"Hey! What are you doing??" Some person asked appering out of the bushes

"Killing myself what does it look like?"

"It looks like your in alot of pain and you think suiside is the right path to go...wanna know something? Its not....i would know"

"How would you know!?"

"I tried it before.....It ddint help me at all...Look,i was in alot of pain also...and i did something stupid like that.Im dead now,i was never found,and wanna know something else? I was hanging right where your about to,i thought it was the answer.....but its not.Yeah nobody ever loved me but....in the end,i only hurt myself.Cause everyone else didnt care,they were happy.You have to show them your better than that."

"Your dead?? But i can see you"

"That means your a medium,which is someone who can interact with ghost"

"Oh,why?"

"Maybe its a goodthing....maybe u needed to talk to me,so you can not jump"

"I guess your right,thank you for making me realize how retarded i was being.Can you help me get this untied?"

"Of corse!"

He untied my rope for me,an i jumped down.

"Wait so how could u help me untie that if your a ghost?"

"I have the energy to,sometimes i dot have that much energy tho"

"ohh,so like....Where do you live?"

"I live in that tree...that you were about to kill yourself on...I died there so i live there"

"Oh shit im sorry! Me and my friend use to hang here as early teens.We loved it here,although we never really came back,she got scared and freaked out"

"Was her name Hailie?"

"yeah why?"

He looked down and back up at me.

"Because i loved her alot.....then she said she only liked me as a friend and i just.....i felt like nobody would ever love me,so i killed myself"

"Wait so you killed yourself cause she said she liked you only as a friend??"

"Stupid but yes....i loved her so much,the second i saw her"

"Damn....im really sorry....She never brang you up or anything"

"Its cool....but i still feel as nobody will ever love me,mostly cause im gone and forgotten"

"Well your not forgotten to me,i love you!As a brother,and you know what? Family love is way more better than relationship love.Cause ill always be here for you,if i were to date you,we break up,we would just be strangers again.Trust me,i just learned that the very hard way..."

We talked a little more and soon it became dark out.I didnt have anywhere to go so i thought i was sleep with him tonight and kinda keep him company...after all,he is a life saver..

I just cant help thinking about him,how he just popped out of nowhere....

"You know something? I never asked you for your name....." I said to him laughing.

"My name is Dylan......And yours is?"

"Erikia"

"Thats a beautiful name you got there,its almost as beautiful as you"

"Aww thanks dylan.."

"No problem haha,well....goodnight Erikia"

"Goodnight Dylan,love you"

"I uhh.....haha I love you too"

We both layed down on the ground,and we fell asleep happily.Im so glad he found me,i never really wanted to die......i just wanted someone to notice me,and love me.Heart break fucking sucks but i guess you learn to handle it.After he said that i just couldnt take it anymore.oes he for real love me?? Or was he just dealing with me cause he felt bad for me? Cause my mom and dad died.........It was my fault my dad died,i should have been there...I miss him so much.My mo was okay until he passed,she just became the biggest bitch there ever was! Ill get better........i hope it does

okay guys dare ya gooooooo c: