Chapter 26-Arguments In A Bad Place

Marshall's POV

I get to the house,walking upstairs.I pounded on Hailies door.Hesitation filled her room,as she opened the door.My heart was spinning in circles,and my mind was broken into halfs.

"Hailie! What the FUCK happend? Tell me EVERYTHING before i go insane!"
"Dad i-"
"I DONT CARE HAILIE.TELL ME ALL THAT HAPPEND TONIGHT AFTER YOU GOT HOME!" I shouted,making her jolt back.He sigh pulling some hair behind her ear,as if she was scrambling up the words to say.

"Okay....this is what happend....

FLASHBACK

"Dad im home!!!" Iheard someone yell.

"Hailie?!" I yell back.She walks into the kitchen and looks at me with sad eyes.
"What?" She asks
"Whats up? Uh...You okay?"
"yeah.Just...Roaming the neighborhood..." She said pulling down her sleaves further down to her fingertips.I raised one eye brow and walked up to her.
"Hailie.You hiding something from me?"
"No.Why do you care? Why arent you in there fucking my dad?!" She asked walking away.
"You know Hailie,Before i strted to like your dad,i thought you were the leader of this friend ship...haha yeah,i always thought you were the boss,you did everything first,and I followed.Turns out,YOU follow ME.You need to drop the attitude.Honestly im getting tired of you being a bitch,and showing off.I understnad not all the attention can be on me,and i dont want it to be! But cutting your skin isnt going to solve ANYTHING.The most that will do is your dad looking at them and shipping you off to a rehab center! It dont make anything better!"
"I didnt cut my skin" She denied it in a low tone.
"Really? I can see the blood seeping through your sleave Hailie,do you really thing im stupid? Look,look at my arm! I can drop my pants and show you my legs! Iv cut,and cut,and cut.Nothing ever makes the pain go away but changing who YOU are.YOU control yourself,not a fucking blade!" I shout.Punching the wall.Anger rushed to my head,as the thought her her actually marking her beautiful skin with those ugly scars.

"Erikia calm down!" She said a bit hesitant
"NO HAILIE.IM SO DONE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!" I scream pushing past her,and running up stairs to Marshalls room.

I look around in my drawers and found the knife i always keep,for like if someone was to break in.

I grab the knife and run downstairs,where Hailie was sitting on the couch looking angery.I clear my throat.

"You come to yell again?" Hailie asked.
"No,No im didnt come to yell.I came to show." I say sitting close to her.I grab my arm,and my knife.
"You see hailie.Iv cut my fucking skin,so many times,and...iv learned something from it." I say glidding the knife across my arm.She covered her mouth and scooted back.I got up from my seat and stood in front of her.
"The point of cutting your skin,is suppose to ease the pain of your life? No no no.Its suppose to grab someones attenion.Am i grabbing your attention Hailie?" I ask yelling abit.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Then you walked in.I just wanted you to notice me! Dad ever since you guys got together,you havent asked me how my day was,wondered if some guy was bothering me....you dont care anymore" She explained.

"Okay,thats fair...Well,then what do you want me to do Hailie?"
"I dont know!"
"Do you want me to throw away everything me and Erikia has ever shared,act like this past year hasnt happend? Do you want me to just stop talking to her? Would you like me to just be boring,stupid dad again?"
"....Yes." She answered.

I couldnt believe what i was even hearing! She wants me to just....stop being in love?

I nodded.

"Fine.THen here is me being boring,stupid dad.You're grounded for 3 months,no phone,no tv or internet,and you are to only go to and from school.Do you like the attention now Hailie?" I asked grabbing her phone out of her hands and walking out.

I grabbed my car keys,along with hers,just to make sure she dont run,and drove up to the hospital to see Erikia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hailies POV 

I walked downstairs,going to grab my keys,i saw he took them.Of corse....I walk over to the house phone,guess he forgot about that! Haha

I dial up someone i havent talked to in so long...

"Hello?"
"Mom?"
"Hailie??"
"Yeah...Uh...Can i come live with you?" I ask hesitating the question
"Well,yes,but why?"
"Dads being a dick,and i want to live with you"
"Yeah.When?"
"Tonight.Ill get packing."
"Okay.Ill be there soon sweetie"
"Hey mom?"
"Yes?"
"I love you..."
"I love you too"

I hung up the phone and ran upstairs to pack.Screw him,he obviously dont care about me anymore...So ill just live with mom.At least this way,i will be ignolaged and he can fuck his whore.

I throw in all my clothes,and all my special things.he only things left were my bed,my Tv,my dresser,and my desk.My closet was open,and empty.Fuck this place...

Grabbing my shit i walk down the stairs,i sit outside,after taking one last look at what i use to call home.

MARSHALL'S POV

I hold Erikias hand softly,seeing the staples they attacked her arm with.She really tore up her arm....Just as i kissed the staples the Dr. walked in.

"Mr.Mathers.It seems to be very offten i see you now..."
"Yeah...Alot has happend..."
"I can tell,well listen,Miss Smith is going to be okay.She just hit a vein in her arm and thats what caused her to black out,along with blood loss.She will have to have physical theripy after the 6 weeks i keep a cast on.But....THe other doctor thinks she should have mental theripy...Only because we have never seen self harm this bad...Is everything okay at home? Exuse my curiosity" He says polightly
"Well,not really...My daughter at home just went balistic,and she is acting up...And,Erikia has just had so much stress on her..I dont think she needs theripy,i think she just needs a calming place to handle her stress" I explain,shifting in my seat

"Well,ill talk to the other doctors,and see their opinion,but you do make a good point Mr.Mathers.Ill be back with more information" He said calmly walking out.

I hope shes okay....

There you go guys! I really really really hope you like itttt<3 Erm,i was gonna say something but i forgot...Hahaha #BlondeMoment  Uhhhhhhhh OH YEAH! Okay okay. ......Oh....i forgot again.Oh well. Love you my beautiful people!