Chapter 39/Maybe...

"Thankyou Marshall for- Still caring" I thank him,trying to hold back more tears.
"Erikia im never going to stop caring about you" He said softly,softer then usual.  

I nervously smile,i cant,i cant,i cant. He leans in,looking into my eyes.
My body goes cold.
I close my eyes,feeling his breath on me.

Leaning in as well,closing the gap between us both,My head is feelig empty,nothing on my mind but him and his love. I know everything will be okay when i kiss him,i know everything is where it is suppose to be when im even near him. He has such a wonerful love that im so addicted too,i cant help but melt at his touch. The excitment threw me more into the kiss,and i held him close,closer then i have ever. i missed him,i missed his touch,his kiss. I missed everything about him,and everything with him. I cant help but let more tears roll down my cheeks.

"Why you cryin?" he asked me,pulling back.
"Because i love you,i just forgot" I cry harder,kissing him again.

I feel like the stars are colliding into my heart,bursting at every beat that hits me.When im with marshall,its like the feeling of flying is unstopable,and i could just close my eyes and be in heaven.
Right now,this was an escape,away from the drama,the fights,the life. Life doesnt get to me as much as it does when im with him,its like im so happy i dont care if i died,because i know i died happy. these last couple days have been hell,and this was the right way to seal it back up.

"I missed you baby" he softly chokes out,begenning to cry himself. I smiled,ulling him close again.
"I missed you too Marshall. I cant even begen to explain how much i- regret my actions. Im so sorry"

He smiled,his forehead was carfully placed onto mine.I was in a daze looking into his peircing blue eyes.

He layed there on me,just looking into my eyes.I smile biting my lip.

"Oh,sorry" He says realizing he was laying on me. I giggle,and slowely sit up next to him.
"Are you okay?" He asked,as i held my head.
"Kinda. Im hurting."
"Ill go get you some advil"

I kiss his cheek and rub his back "Thankyou Marshall"
He smiles and gets up. Wow,i think daddy answered my preyers.
I sit there,begenning to think things will be okay...Maybe they will.

He comes back with some advil and a glass of water. I take it and he sits next to me again.

"Where is hailie?" I ask him
"She woke up after you scrambled out the door,and said she was going to a friends..." He says confused
"Oh. so ts just you here?" I ask him. He smirks and looks at me
"Yeah,just you and i" He tells,looking at my eye.

"Damnit you're getting a black eye" He curses,holding my cheek in his hand. I smile at him,but realization hits me.
"Shit,im late for work" I say,sitting up. He looks confused
"What do you mean?"
"I got a job when we were fighting,i thought- it was for good....So i got a job to support myself" I explain,checking my phone. I had numorus messages from Jc. I gave him my number when we ate lunch together.

"Well you can go ahead and quit,im not letting you sleep in your car" He says standing up.
"Thats okay marshall,i shouldnt make you support me anyway"
"I know,but i want too"

He walked up the stairs,not saying another word. I sigh,and roll my eyes,theres the marshall i know and love. Taking out my phone again seeing another message,what is so fucking important?!

"Hey erikia"
"Erikia wyd?"
"Dont you have to work today?"
"You wanna meet up later?"
"You there?"

Those are just some of the messages. I text him back,since i knew he wouldnt stop..

"Dude you blew up my phone! Im not gonna be at work today,or ever,im quitting. Long story" i texted. Marshall came down stairs and gives me a shirt,and one of my bras.
"Whats this for?" I ask him,smiling.
"You got blood on your shirt babe."
"Oh"

He kisses me softly and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Im so happy to have you back Erikia,you dont have any idea how much i missed you"
"Awh Marshall. I missed you too"

Stuffing my face in his neck,so happy to feel his touch again,i felt so cold without him.

"Im gonna go change,and go to the mall and tell them i quit" i explain,he smiled.
"Okay baby,want some company?"
"Sure,i dont wanna leave you anyway" Biting his lip and tries not to smile,looking right through me.

I change my shirt,and grab my phone,checking to see if Jc texted me,surprisingy,he didnt.
We drive down to the mall,hoping this would be easier then i was thinking. I just started the job and im quiting. I know Marshall dont mind supporting me,but i feel bad...he literally pays for everything...

We walk in the mall,nobody was in there so marshall was good. I held his hand,as we walked down the main hall to hot topic. Hearing footsteps creeping up close,turning my attention to the opposite side of the side i had marshall,jc poped up. I mentally slap myself.

"I thought you said you werent working today Erikia" he says,not noticing Marshall.
"Im not,im quitting"
"Why?"
"Because i dont need the job anymore" i stop walking at this point. Marshall rubs his thumb over mine,signaling me to explain. I rolled my eyes,
"Marshall this is Jc,a friend" i state.

Jc looked taken back,and glanced down at our hands intertwined. He frowned.

"Okay,i have to go quit" i say letting go of Marshalls hand and walking into the store. I walked to gabbi,placing a hand on the counter

"You're late,and you arent dressed!"
"Im quitting. Sorry"
"What? Why??"
"I just- don't need the job anymore. Thank you for the chance,and i only worked a day so i don't expect money" i state,walking out and seeing Marshall standing there talking to Jc.

"Okay,I'm officially don't working" i smile. Marshall smiles down at me and pecks me on the lips.
"So how old are you Erikia? I never asked"
"18 Jc."
"Oh,and you?" He asked looking at Marshall. I sigh,trying to stop myself from rolling my eyes again.
"Dont worry about it Jc,god im tired of hearing that question" i snap. Jc was taken back again,but brushed it off.
"Well i just think you should be with someone your own age,like someone who is 19 or 20. He shot back.
"Why do you even care?" I ask,intertwining marshall and i's fingers again.

He was silent. But then smiled,
"Nevermind. I hope you two are happy"

He walked off like he didnt even know us,shrugging it off we walk around looking at stuff,we're already here arent we??

Okay guys,im sorry its shitty. Yeah im updating more but im really pissed off.
My ex girlfriend,yes,im bi. Anyway,she is being a bitch and deleted me off of every social media(we were long distance) so now i cant get ahold if her. I still like her and shit,but idk... Maybe its a sign i should move the fuck on...): anyway,i hope you like it.