Chapter 4-I Know Your Secret

I opened my eyes,the sun shining down on my face.Today was saturday,the best day ever! Because last night,i kissed marshall!! It was amazing,but i have to act like i didnt feel it,because omg,if hallie found out.......It would be bad!

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where i found Marshall sitting on the table,holding a bottle of Vodka.He was smiling like crazy,and then he saw me.

"Heeeeyyyyyyy Erikiaaaa!! Whatts up??"

"Marshall what is wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...Your drunk! Why?"

"Because i want to!" He slurgged hopping off the table.He walked over to me and grabbed me tightly.His grip stronger than normal,and his breath stunk horribly! 

"Come here baby!" he said hugging me.

"Get off of me Marshall!"

"No!" He said going in to kiss me.I wanted to,but he was drunk,he doesnt know what he is doing.He tripped.His body weight landed on me,and i felt like i just got cut open.

"So this is what you had in mind?" He choaked out laughing a bit.

"Marshall get the fuck off of me!!"

"NO! Your mine baby! All mine now!"

Just as he was about to pull off my shirt,halie came down the stairs in surprizment.

"Dad get off of her now!!" She screamed pulling my arms.

"But i love her" he whined,holding my legs to him.

"Get the fuck off of her dad! Ill fucking hurt you!!" she yelled causing him to relece me.

"FINE GO FUCK JAMES!! YOU LOVE HIM THE MOST!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU ERIKIA AND ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS SCREAM LIKE YOU DONT WANT IT! YOU FEEL SOMETHING WITH ME,I KNOW YOU DO!" he shouted.

He wasnt lying,i did feel something with him,but for hallies sake,i didnt say i did.She helped me up the stairs and i let the tears fall of of my face and into my hands.

"Erikia,i want to say im so fucking sorry! When he gets drunk he dont know what he is doing,please dont be pissed"

"Nahh its okay hallie,not your fault,but.....he dont really love me does he? Like that way?"

"I hate to say this....and i dont want to freak u out but i think he means that......he favorites you,and im his daughter....."

"Oh"

Is all i could say.So he does love me? Damn.........This is a dream come true,ya know.....without the attempt of rape.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Few hours later when he is okay and shit~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poking my head down the stairs i looked to make sure he was still in his room.He was.I tiptoed to the kitchen to fetch a water when he came out of his room scratching the back of his head.I swooped down and hid in the cabnets.He walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge,he was singing Mockingbird....He looked around,i guess hiding from me.Then that is when he squated down and reached into the cabnet left of me.His hands trailed the cans on spagetti O's lined up.He closed the cabnet door and while i was looking at the cans he opened the door i was hiding behind.

"Erikia?"

"Uhh,yes?"

"What are you doing down there?"

"Just playing a game of hide and seek with hallie"

"Can i join you?"

"Uhh" 

It was to late,he already climbed in. (Your prolly wondering how could he fit in one of those? Idk,i take it he has big cabnets lol just go with it xDD) 

"Erikia?"

"Yeah?"

"What did i say to you when i was fucked up?"

"I ummm.......i,i dont really know"

"Look whatevfer i said i didnt mean anything buy it okay,nothing at all"

"Oh,okay....thats awesome" i say fucking pissed off now.Wow he dont even love me? Thats fucking cold!

I got out of the cabnet and began walking out of the kitchen.

"What did i do?"

"You want to know what you said?"

"I,i guess"

"You said that you loved me Marshall! You said that you loved me and that you know i love you too.I thought that was true! I thought i wasnt the only one here going crazy! But i guess i am! Because you fucking hate me!"

"NO,no thats not it at all!"

"Really? Why the fuck would you say it dont mean shit if you said it!!"

"I was drunk"

"Well thats okay! Because now i dont love you either! So fuck you!" I lastly said starting to walk outa the kitchen again.He grabed my hand and looked at me.

"Erikia i do love you,i have grown feelings for you,but i dont know how to handle it.....because your so young,and im older......plus you said you like that james guy"

"James aint real,i was talking about you"

"Oh"

"yeah,i love you too Marshall,and i felt that kiss you gave me last night.....I was awake"

"You were??"

"Yes"

He looked down,then he looked back up.He came closer,and grabed my waist.pulling me closer to him i froze,was i really doing this? He looked at my lips,and back into my eyes again.Smashing his lips on mine.It felt wrong but it felt so good.I didnt want to stop.He was so sweet,caring,nice,and hell.....he was the best person in my life right now besides hallie.Wait!! hallie....!!

I pulled back

Okay short chap,but i hope yall like it,im sorry it sucks! I was trying to update today and i have school online now so i dont have alot of time..... /: But i will try and update soon! <33