Chapter 16-The Plan.....Gone Wrong

Hey guys.Hope you enjoy!!

I open my eyes,feeling of leaves surrounding my body.I felt cold.....Looking around i see i was at me and hailies old hangout.Why am i here? Oh thats right Marshall fucking hates me,......thats why...

I sit up,....

"Erikia your up..." Someone spoke...

"Dylan?"
"Yeah"
"Oh hey,yeah im up...."

I stood up and walked over to the tree and sat apon it,taking an apple from the tree....eating its juicy goodness.Dylan looked at me,almost like he was just staring at me,like i had something on my face.

"What?" I ask laughing a bit
"Oh sorry,i was admiring your beautiful structure.Your jaw line matches your eyes perfectly.And that flawless face you have is just breath taking"
"Awww dylan that was the sweetest scentance anyone has ever said to me"

He blushed and smiles.

"You do know you're beautiful right Erikia? I want you to know that"
"Dylan,im not beautiful,you just think i am"
"Say your beautiful"
"No,i dont like lying"
"Please.....for me" He said sticking out his bottom lip.I roll my eyes smiling....

"Im beautiful" I say through grinded teeth.He smiles and claps.

~~~~~~

Its 12:58pm.... Dylan and i are walking down the road.Kicking rocks,talking....Until we see a car....iv seen before.It stoped on the other side of the road,me and dylan took caution as the figure walked over to the daily postpone.The figure had long blonde hair just like i do.The figure had an amazingly perfect body.It was Hailie!

I look both ways and cross the street dylan following.I tachel her to the ground and kissing her all on her cheeks.

"ERIKIA OH MY GOD YOUR BACK!!! COME HERE!!!!" She shouted kissing me back.(They are really really close) We got off of the ground and we huged properly.

"Where did you go? Why did you leave? How did you live? What did you eat? What did you drink?? Are you okay? Did a creeper rape you? Are you stable? Did you die??"

"Ughh I went to our old hangout,i left cause marshall pissed me off,it was one day,i ate apples from the old tree,i drank water from the stream,yes im okay,we are not in minecraft therre is no creepers,yes im stable,and really? Im standing right here Hailie"

"okay well....daddy has missed you so much he will be so happy you are back!"
"Im not going back Hailie.....Im never going back again.You have to live your life in the present...Marshall never loved me,he dont want me back...marshall was just a dream.Im sorry hailie,and do not tell him you found me!!"

"Erikia you have to go back!! Daddy does love you! He has been crying ever since you left,daddy never cries!!"

"And thats sad to hear Hai hai but i cant go back....But you can come viset me..ohh!! By the way,i made a new friend....His name is dylan hes righ- where did he go??"

"You didnt walk up here with anyone Erikia....."
"Yes i did he walked up here to you with me...."

"I love you Erikia but i think your going crazy.Hey! I have an idea..."
"What?"
"Put on a wig,put some make up on you,hide you in the house and you can stay with me."
"Well.........i guess for one night! So i can get fully rested."

We go in her car and drive down to the store.She buys me a black wig and got me some more clothes,baggy.I put them on and we parked the car.....

"act like a tom boy and dont make eye contact!" hailie said walking into the house.Marshall was on the couch moping.

I walked in and He shot up from the couch.

"erikia??" Marshall spoke.
"Uhh umm Who? No,im uhh s-"
"This is Samantha Dad,shes staying a night,bye!" Haile said saving me from my stupid self....We ran up the stairs and i shot into the room.

~~~~~~~

Marshall has been spying on us,watching us......He had a feeling it was me.....dammit! Why does Haile talk me into this stupid shit!! Fuckin bitch! Goshhh........but i still love her to death.

"Time for bed girl,you need some sleep!" hailie said...

/10 minuites later/

Hailie was out.....she always did fall asleep first.I hear footsteps coming up to the door.Oh shit oh shit! I have to hide!! Wait! I cant hide,im the friend omgg!! Fuck you hailie!! ughh.

Someone opened the door,and i saw Marshall...he keeps the door open for light i guess and i closed my eyes.Pretanding to sleep....i feel a hand on my stomach.Rubbing up and down sending me chills....I freeze,feeling his warm breath on my neck.

"i know its you baby.....I know it is,your lips are the same shape.You think you can stay away from me.Haha your wrong....."

He kissed my lips rughly...i couldnt fight it,i had to kiss back...but then he would know its me!

Fuck it! YOLO! I kissed back wraping my hands around his buff figure.I wraped my legs around him as i straddled him.I pull my wig off,he plays with my real hair....It felt so good....

"*Breathing hard* I love you baby,i didnt mean it" He says sticking his hand in my shirt.I smile as he said them words.

"Im sorry i *Breaths heavy* Left baby,i missed youu" I said kissing him harder.

He walks me to his room and layes me down on the bed...

"Im going to show you how much i love you baby" He says taking his shirt off and climbing on the bed.

"Marshall...." I start,he keeps kissing me roughly....
"Marshall i cant!" I say pushing him off of me a bit.He looks at me with plead in his eyes.
"Baby please,i need you right now...."
"Well i cant Marshall this is wrong"
"And you dont think this whole relationship is wrong??"
"All i am is a late night booty call Marshall,thats all i am to you.You never loved me! Thats what you said! And now you just wanna fuck me so you can add to your collection of hoes!" I said hurt in my words.Making it obvious i was pissed off and upset.

"Erikia i want to prove to you that i love you...your not a late night booty call.If i wanted that i would call up that slut ass kim.I love you baby.....i need you right now"

"Well i dont "Need" You Marshall...I love you but.....im not sure if you love me back."

"THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO SHOW YOU!!!" He shouted through whisper,not to wake up hailie.Who could? She dies when she sleeps.

"No Marshall,im just gonna put in the case and never toughed again...."

"Erikia come on! Dont be such a bitch! You virgin??" He said making fun of me.When he just pissed me off even more...

"YES MARSHALL I AM A VIRGIN! NEVER FUCKED A GUY BEFORE! IM NOT GOING TO FUCK YOU AND THEN HAVE YOU LEAVE! I WANT MY FIRST TIME WITH SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT ME!! AND HAHA OKAYYY IM THE BITCH?? NOOO!!! IM NOT THE DOG HOUNDING SOMEONE FOR SEX!" I shout walking out of the room and down the steps.I sit on the couch and cry into my knees.Dylan comes up to me and pats my back.

"Its okay Erikia....Hes a basterd....he dont know how to treat someone as beautiful and as amazing as you..." He soothed.

"I just dont get it Dylan.....i wish he understood..." I say back to him crying my eyes out a bit harder.