Chapter 18-True Feelings Part 2

Guys please dont hate me for what im about to write.....Please....Just remember its a story and its not real.keep that in mind...

ERIKIAS POV

I walked up the stiars and knocked on hailies door,she yelled "Go away". Something was up....

I walked in anyway and she was crying in the corner.

"Hai whats wrong? What happend while you were gone?"

"Nothing.....dont worry about it!"

"Hailie you say not to worry about it,and i worry about it.Whats wrong?" I asked sitting next to her on the floor

"Get away from me"

"Why? Did i do something?"

"Well.....no....its my fault"

"Hailie you better tell me or im going to hurt you"

She sigh and wipes her tears away only to wipe the tears again.She was a wreck,she seemed tence.I feel like shes hiding something important from me.

"Erikia....This morning,when i sat on you to get you to stay.Well.i felt something click ya know? And i thought oh well shes my sister but i started thinking..And like,my thoughts are getting to me.So when i went somewhere i went to our old hang out.And i thought about what that feeling was.And like......."

"So what your saying is....you like me..more than a sister?" I say cutting her off

"I dont know.Iv never interacted like that with a girl.Im not very sure,but im so confused and i just hate that i feel that way erikia! Cause not am i only hurting myself but im hurting you.You love my dad and if i did like u like that then we couldnt be together..."

"What if i told you a secret,that you dont know and that nobody has ever know of me to keep"

"Okay,,.,go on"

"Im Bisexual.....And that 6 months you had to go to your moms...i dated a girl.I didnt want you to find out so i didnt say anything and i broke it off with the girl before you came back.I didnt think it was a big deal so i just kept it to myself."

She looked at me with shock.Her jaw was wide open,and she let another tear slip out of her die hard greenish blue eyes.

"And what if i told you i know how you can know for sure if your Bi or not?" I asked her.

"How?"

"This isnt really cheating because its just one and it wont really mean i love love someone else....But if i kiss you.....And you know for sure.....will you feel better?" I carfully asked her

"You sure you want to?"

"Im possitive Hai,your my best friend,better me than some hoe"

"Okay,then yes.."

I scooted closer to her and gave her a quick smile.She nervously smiled back at me and looked at my lips.I did the same and we leaned in.Our lips connected,and she closed her eyes.After about 10 seconds we pulled back.I looked at her with curiosity,she frowned and looked away.

"What? Did my kiss suck?"

"No,not at all.....its just....i think i am Bisexual"

"You enjoyed it didnt you?"

"Yes....."

She cryed harder and i hugged her tightly.I rubbed her back and sushed her trying to calm her down.

"Hailie alot of people like boys and girls,theres nothing wrong with that..."

"Yeah,i know but .......They arent in love with there best friends"

"Hailie you cant be in love with me..."

"But i am Erikia! I dont know why! I mean.....your awesome but i always liked boys.."

"Hailie....if it makes you feel better..i love yout too,but in a sister way.Your my sister the one i look up too.Iv always did what u did because your the best person ever....You will find someone"

"Erikia.....Thanks but i dont love anyone else" She said softly,getting up from her spot and walking out of the room.

Great,now Dylan,Hailie,and Marshall love me...ANYONE ELSE??? JESUS CHRIST!!! I screamed in my head.I cryed softly falling asleep from my baggy eyes.

~~~~~~ I woke up,laying on the floor,I lifted my head and saw Hailie was on her bed writing something.

"Hey" I say to her.

"Hi"

"Hailie please dont do this"

"Do what?"

"Hailie i know damn well that when you say hi then your either upset,pissed off,or you hate me....You dont hate me...and u dont seem pissed off. why are you upset?"

"Cause Erikia.....I feel like an idiot"

"Why? Just cause you like girls?"

"No...cause i like you.I just ruined our friendship.."

"Hailie there is nothing that could ever happen that would ruin this friendship!! Ever!! I love you,and that wont change.You feel how you feel.There is nothing you can do about it...I respect you and your choices.To me,your just more unique."

"Thanks..." She said writing down more stuff.

I walked over to her and looked at her paper.She looked up at me and staired into my eyes.She nervouly smiled again.I just stood there,scared of what is going to happen next.She looked down ending the warm feeling i had in my throat....

"Im going to go downstairs" I tell her smiling walking out of the room.

Marshall was on the couch asleep,i didnt bother him,i went into the kitchen grabbed a snack and walked out.I just walked up to my room and watched some netflix.I couldnt stand thinking about all this new information running through my head.It pissesd me off cause people have to say this when im in a current relationship.Of corse when you think about it......Dylan is a ghost,and marshall is way older.Yet i cant date hailie.That would never work,and to make it worse marshall and i are great together! '

I wish life was easier!! God this is to hard,i didnt know growing up was gonna be so fucking complicated.Watching Family guy i fall asleep.

I need to sleep this off.But i cant help worrying about if Marshall found out about me and hailies kiss.He would be mad,sad,dissapointed,and hurt....Its not like i love her that way anyway..but i still kissed her....I dont know what to do anymore.And to make things even more stressful i have dylan wanting me to killmyself so i can be with him.Im not gonna die a virgin,and im not going to kill myself....I just aint gonna do it.

Letting out a tear,i clear my head and sleep.....

DONT HATE ME It was just a story,hailie is straight in rea life im sure of it.But Tbh i wrote this becaus ei want al of you who really are bisexual to not feel bad.You are who you are! Be proud of it! Id love you just the way you are <33 Hope yall enjoyed!