Chapter 1 -Sleep over

Erikia POV

Putting shuffle on the phone,i put it in my back pocket while i walk with my bestfriend in the whole world.Her name is Hallie Scott,yes the daughter of Marshell Mathers or Eminem.I always thought he was so nice! Like,he could be my dad! He was so nice,amazingly funny,caring<3 He was always there for me,since i was born.He was there when i was born.Hallie is a year older than me.

We walk and talk like normal,we talk about each others problems and listen to music,making fun of whos ever music we play at the time.But hallie knows when ever i listen to her dad,that something is wrong and im stressed out to the max.His music just clalms me down,after something big happeneds thaats all i listen to.

We walk up to her door and she opens it.We walk in and see her dad sitting on the couch watching cartoons with whitney.He smiles at us and greets us.

"Hey girls,how was school"
"Good dad,we have to go"
"Accually it was kinda bad,this guy walked up to me and-"
"Come on Erikia my dad doesnt care"

She drags me up the stairs and shut the door.

"What are you doin Erikia?"
"I just think we dont tell you dad enough"
"Well yeahh! Thats the point! I dont like my dad snooping i my busness,i dont get in his..."
"Oh,sorry...."
"Its fine,just dont say anything about school to him,he gets involved"

*Knocking* 

"Hallie baby,can i come in?"
"Dad we are fine,"
"We need to talk"

She opened the door and he walks in.His blonde hair all fixed,closing the door behind him he walks up to me.

"What did that guy do to you baby?"
"umm," I looked at hallie who was shakiing her head,Tellin me not to say anything
"He uhh,said hey....thats all"
"Do you like him?"

Hallies eyes went wide,i thought they were going to pop out of her head.

"Dad!"
"What? Im just wondering"
"Well your done wondering! Me and Erikia are going to walk to her place and im staying the night"
"Why dont you stay here? I have an extra bedroom"
"No dad we-"
"If i may say something in this,i would love to stay here tonight,we always go to my place hallie,why not one night stay here?"
"Okay you won dad,we will stay here,but you have to get out"
"Okay chill baby,im going"

He walked out the door and winked at me and hallie.He is so nice! And caring! Why cant she trust him? We talked a little bit till she got tired and fell asleep.I covered her up and walke down the stairs.

"Hey what are you guys still doin up?"
"Oh im the only one up,shes out cold"
"Oh,shoudlnt you be tired?"
"Nahh i stay up till about 6:00am just sitting down in a chair thinking..."
"Same here,but i write..."
"Really?"
"yeah.."
"Im sorry i didnt tell you about today,for some reason hallie dont trust you.I trust you,but she just dont.I done even understand why either,you re so trustable..."
"Haha,yeah she use to tell me everything,now im lucky if i get a hey dad"
"She loves you,she always talks about how you got her something or how you always do something for her"
"Good,im glad she is happy"

I walk over and sit next to him,he smiles

"So what really happend today?"
"Welll,i was at lunch,and this guy walked up to me,and he asked me out.Well hallie really likes him,and she ran out crying! So i slapped him,and ran after hallie.She wasnt mad at me,but she was mad at him....We are planning on doing something crazy to him tomorrow"
"Oh damn,see i never know these things"
"Yeah,we are planning on pouring sour milk on him,haha,but im going to do it.So hallie dont take the heat for it."
"You know Erikia,you are a really good friend"
"I try to be for Hallie,she means the world to me.She is the older sister i always wanted.Dont say anything but.....my mom isnt the nicest.She is when hallie is over,but she is the worst when im alone with her.Ever since daddy died,she has just been in a bad mood"
"Im sorry Erikia"
"No its fine,you tryed everything you could,its all good.At least i know i can come over here and stay with you if im in great danger"
"Always! Dont go anywhere esle,always come here.You know where the key is,and you know where all the food and drinks are...this is your home too"
"I know Marshell haha"

He looked behind him and picked up some papers,and handed them to me

"What do you think of these lyrics"
"Oh wow Marshell! These are amazing! Who are they about?"
"Uhh,just nobody,just a song i thought would be good"
"But Marshell you never write love songs"
"I know,i thought i would this time,plus i aint gonna perform it,i cant sing"
"Well its a good song,i love it"
"Thank you"

I smiled and nodded,then i rememebred why i came down here.I have to get my clothes and change.I exuse myself from the conversation and walk over to my bag.I was caught up in hurrying that i didnt grab a shirt! My mom was yelling at me for being late....and hallie was outside soooo yeahhhhh.I sigh

"What wrong baby?"
"I didnt grab  shirt"
"I got one you can wear"
"Oh no,i couldnt take your shirt"
"No its cool" He walked over to the clothes room and picked up his big white t-shirt,and handed it to me.I gripped it,and he walked back over to the couch.I walked up the stairs and changed into the shirt tht was super soft,and my shorts.You can kinda see my black bra under the shirt but oh well,whatever...haha.

I walk down the stairs again,getting my chager out of my bag,Marshell was staring at me,i just acted like i didnt notce.Why the fuck was he staring at me like that? Prolly the bra situation.But im not the type to confront people about things as personaly and embarrasing as this.

MARSHELL POV

I couldnt take it.I had this weird feeling in my stomach,and my head was spinning when i was around her.She was the reson i wrote this song....i think i love her.i felt this way around kim,and i loved her alot.Like alot.....But...This girls only 16,i cant do that.Plus,im basically her dad! I watched her be born.....But ever since she was born,she has had my heart....Well,half of it...Kim will always have the other half.She came walking down the stairs again....My shirt on her was perfect,it looked good on her.But i could see her bra throu it.She wore a black bra,with lace on it.Wow,am i creepy......

She walked over to me and i stood up and gave her a hug.I couldnt control myslef anymore,it was over welming.When we pulled away i quickly sat down and covered up.She smiled and walked back upstairs....I cant believe myself right now! All of this for a girl i have no chance with? Shes 16 marshell!! I couldnt think it throu,did i really just get turned on by a 16 year old,who is not to mention bestfriends with my own daughter? Omg!! 

I layed down on th couch and fell asleep,i dont need to keep thinking of Erikia....or else im going to explode....And im mean littererally. 

oky i used my name xDD sorry,i didnt know what name to use haha,but i hope i did everything right.And if your wondering why i havent mentioned whitney to much is cause she isnt one of the main charactors :/ she will be in there thou (; Aight,that bout it lol ill update soon(((: Love yall :*