Chapter 20-After Life

I opened my eyes,and look up at the man crying next to me,i look over to the other side of me to see Dylan smiling at me,holding out his hand to pick me up.I took it and got up,but i felt cold,and lighter than i was.I look down and see that my body is still laying there.

"What the fuck happend?!" I yell at him,holding my lifeless body,only for it to go through my ghostly hands.
"You're dead Erikia.....Now we can,.....be together"
"No no no,i cant be dead! I just cant!" I shouted right as an ambulance showed up picking up my body and taking it away to the hospital.I looked over at Dylan again.
"We have to go to the hospital and watch me"
"Come on Babe lets have some fun! You're dead,they cant help that" He said taking my hands and running into the woods.I cry slightly about how all of this turned out.Im dead now.......

We sat at the tree,and talked.But right when i look straight at him,he connects our lips.If felt wrong to kiss someone else.But i had no more worries....Marshall cheated,hes a fucking cheater.Hailie is going to be upset but.....at least i dont have to face kissing her again..

"Dylan...This feels wrong" I say breaking the kiss
"Why? Dont you love me?"
"Of corse but......i still love Marshall"
"Forget about him! Hes a cheater,and a bitch.I would never cheat on you baby" He said kissing me again.I guess i have to get use to it....To this.

~~~~

MARSHALL'S POV

I cant believe i was this fucking stupid....I sit on the couch crying...CRYING! I dont cry...Men dont cry..

I guess the real reason why i cheated was because she didnt want sex...but im the dumbass who really wanted it.I was thinking about her the whole time though,i even moaned her name....Why the fuck do i have to screw up everything?!! Erikia was right....She was always right.But what happend between Hailie was fucked up.Wait a minuite! Hailie!

I run up the stiars and knock on her door

"Go away" She cried
"Baby its me."

She opened the door and broke,she hugged me tightly.

"Im sorry daddy.I know it was wrong,i know you loved her.Daddy im so sorry...I couldnt control how i felt"
"Baby its okay.Dont cry,its okay.I forgive you....But listen.We have to go find her,because something could happen"
"Im afraid something already did happen daddy"
"What?!"
"Erikia got hit by a car.....shes in the hospital right now...trying to get her heart to beat...but it just wont beat.They said they are going to keep trying"
"We have to get down there!!!"
"We cant! They said not to,because we would just be in the way.Im sorry daddy" She cried walking over to her bed and crying into her pillow.

All of the sudden,my heart felt as if it was going to break.And i mean break,like,i was going to have a heart attack.My whole world.....My whole life....is crashing down.I cant do this..

~~~~

Erikia's POV____________________________

It was getting late,and i was starting to feel tired.I thought ghosts didnt sleep?!

"Dylan im tired"
"How are you tired?"
"I dont know...I think im gonna go back to my body..and go to sleep...ill come back tomorrow"
"Wait you cant do that! Uhh...Sleep here with me!"
"Dylan..."
"Erikia please"
"Dylan im going to my body"
"Come on Erikia dont be a Bitch"
"Oh so now im a bitch?!"
"Wait! No! I didnt mean it like that Erikia!"
"Sure you didnt.You know...I dont think this relationship is going to work! I may not be with Marshall,but i sure as hell aint staying with your dumbass self!"

I ran down the street.Running and running.He was behind me.Since we didnt have to breath it was alot easier.I got to the hospital and saw Marshall,he was wearing some scrubs,and he cried into a chair.The kart was pushed over next to him,like he had thrown it.I tried to cry but no tears would come out.It was a cold and empty feeling....

Just then,a doctor came out to him.

"Mr.Mathers I'm sorry but we couldn't get her heart to beat,it just gave out.....would you like to come say goodbye?" He asked him.My eyes widened....No,no,not goodbye!! I don't want to say goodbye!!

I panicked and ran after Marshall and the doctor.They led me to a room,with a familiar presents in the room.Me

I stood by Marshall,as he took my hand....

"Erikia I know I messed up,and I know you probably hate me....but I Love you.I would give anything to be the one dying here.I would gladly take your place! This wasn't suppose to happen,I was suppose to be the one to die...not someone as precious and special as you.Please wake up Erikia.Open your eyes and tell me you're okay! Tell me you hate me! Tell me,I'm the biggest Asshole you have ever met! Say whatever you want.....say you never want to see me again....but please wake up" he cried,holding onto my hand for dear life.I lightly kissed his cheek,and got on the bed.I layed down in my body and went to sleep.Please be a dream.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MARSHALLS POV-

"say you never want to see me again....but please wake up" I cried into her cold dead hand.I felt something cold on my cheek before her heart monitor started beating.My head poped up,and a tear dropped onto her hand.Her heart started?? It started!! I smiled and kissed her hand.

"Thankyou god.Thankyou so much god" I preyed,wiping off the tears and kissing her hand again.I couldnt even discribe the feeling i am feeling right now.A bit of plesure,and a bit of happiness....but mostly guilt...I feel horrible for what i did.And im going to make sure Erikia knows that.

"I love you erikia.So fucking much! " I lastly tell her before letting one loose tear drip off of my chin and down on her soft,precious skin......

GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AWHILE.iV BEEN STRESSED OUT SO MUCHHH.i LOVE YOU ALL! PLEASE DONT HATE ME<33

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHHHH<33