Chapter 17-True Feelings Part 1

Erikias POV

 I opened my eyes and see that im on marshalls couch.Hailie came down the stiars in a panick.

"Erikia what are you doing? What about the plan??" She said whispering coming up to me.

"Its blown....marshall came in ur room last night and.......pulled off the wig.He knows"

"Oh,well good,at least your staying"

"Im not staying"

"oh yes you are bitch" She said pinning me down on the couch.She sat on me,facing me.

Marshall came down the stairs,and looked at us...

"Marshall i know this looks bad! But its not what it loos like..."

"Really? It looks like you and hailie are fucking"

"Ughh Marshall...Hailie please get off" I said,she just stared off in space.

"HAILIE GET OFF!" I shout catching her attention.She got off and ran up the stairs.Weird....

"Marshall we have to do something"

"What? Oh is it what i think it is?" He asks unzipping his zipper

"NO marshall! Oh my god,i cant even talk to you about it never mind"

"What tell me??"

"No,you dont even fucking care..."

"I do care Erikia! I love you"

"If you loved her,why did you make her cry?" I said quoting a song

"What?"

"Its called a song quote,genius" I say walking back up the stairs.

I walked into hailies room,she was sitting on the bed dazed off.

"Hai ? You okay there?"

"Oh uhh yeah,just feel weird....umm i have to go somewhere"

"Okay?"

She got up and walked out of the room.I just sat on her bed.....thinking.

What am i going to do??

"God....its so hard here,why did you give me the tough life? I cant handle this....I need some help.Its just that....I love him,but he thinks this is some kind of game.This isnt a game,this is real life! and he just dont know it i guess.Will you do me a favor god? Will you show him my pain? I just want him to feel what i feel everyday....Better yet,i want him to feel what he would feel like if he lost the most precious thing to him.I know its wrong for me to wish that,but i want him to see how much it hurts....Anyway,im sorry for all my wrongs,and thanks for being here god....I love you." I say blowing a kiss up to him.I walk out of the room and walk down to the kitchen.I found marshall eating some ice cream.Rolling my eyes at his retarded choice of a snack i grab an apple and walk back up to hailies room.I got a pen and paper and begun writing down some ideas for my next lil song i like to right.

"Hey Erikia" Someone said.I looked over at the door and saw it was Dylan.

"Oh hey dylan,havent seen you around much"

"Yeah,iv been hangin buy my place.I have to talk to you."

"Umm...Okay.haha What is it?"

"Well,its not very easy to s-say."

"Just say it Dylan" I tell him eating a bite of my apple smiling at him.

"I think im in love with you Erikia.Your funny,your cool,and your beautiful.I love you,and i cant keep it in anymore." He said as i stop chewing.

"Dylan.....Umm,i dont know what to say...W-ell,not saying anything here but even if i loved you back,we couldnt be together"

"Thats the thing....you would have to kill...yourself"

"But dylan,i cant die....i have a life and family here"

"I know,thats why im gonna give you time to think it over.But to be honest.....what do you have here? He dont love you,and he wont love you like i can....Hailies probably got her own life to deal with,....i just dont think you have much here.Anyway,ill be at the hangout.....love you" He says leaving me to think.

How the fuck.....i cant just leave everything and go with him..And besides i am in love with marshall.I love him and that aint gonna change.Yet he doe shave a point...he probably dont love me back anymore....he never did.

I thought about it as a i wrote down some more of the lil song that was coming together.

MARSHALLS POV~~~~~~~~

I Sat on my bed,taking off my pants crawling into it.Erikia comes in the room,shes wearing booty shorts and a sexy black bra.....Wait what? 

"Erikia?"

"yeah baby,i decided,.....maybe you should show me how much you love me"

"I thought you said you didnt want to....."

"Changed my mind..." She said walking up to me kissing me roughly.

Her hand went to my shirt and she yanked it off.I smiled and ripped off her bra,and went to rip off her shorts when she stopped kissing me.I looked at her,and down.I saw red....What?

"Marshall...." She said,like she was holding her breath and trying to talk.She pulled back a little and i saw a huge blade in her stomach.She was stabbed!! I got off the bed and down on the floor with her.

Someone slamed open the door and tied me to the pole of the bed.They tore off erikias shorts,as i knew what was happening.....i tried my best to get out of the knot.The black figure begun to [Abuse] and hurt her.Slapping her.....then that lead to rape.I just cryed and called out her name.

"MARSHALL HELP!!!!!" She screamed,i couldnt.i cant do anything...i just cant.

"MARSHALL I NEED YOUR HELP! *crying* PLEASE HELP ME!!!! *crying* HES HURTING ME!! IT FUCKING HURTS!" She cryed,as she choaked on her own blood,that rose in her throat.I cryed and yelled thro the ducktape.

I cryed harder,and harder,until i was litterally bawling.

"MARSHALL WAKE UP!!" I heard....whatt?

I opened my eyes and saw Erikia sitting nex to me,hugging me,issing my cheek.

"What happend? Why are my cheeks wet?"

"You were bawling your eyes out,i tried waking you up but all you did was yell "No""

"I had a dream....You got raped,and smacked,and stabbed in front of me...my heart broke..."

I cryed more and hugge her,kissing her lips softly,She took it by surprize then relaxed right after.She kissed me with passion i didnt even know was there.

"Im sorry Erikia"

"About what?"

"About treating you like a bitch.Your a princess,and you deserve to be treated like one.I love you,and i wont ever stop"  told her kissing her again.

I saw hailie come in and we pulled apart.Hailie didnt even look at us and kept walking up the stairs.

"You know whats up with her?" I asked Erikia

"I was hoping you would......Ill go talk to her" She said walking up the stiars.

Sorry guys.I would have updated sooner but iv been cryin my eyes out all day :'(