"Hello, Brooklyn." I exhaled a breathe of relief before positioning the phone between my shoulder and my ear.

"Yes, yes hi Mr.Bailey, how are you today?" I greeted while pulling out my notepad. I could hear him chuckle on the other side of the phone before taking the time to respond.

"I'm great, now how can I help you today." I let out a shaky breathe because I was nervous for what I was about to propose.

"So I was wondering, is it possible if I combine the fall edition release date with the information sess-."

"Nope, I'm sorry Brooklyn but that won't work. We've been working on the fall line for God knows how long and it can't be combined. Now, if possible we can push the release event a week earlier." I paced back and forth thinking for a second. That isn't gonna fucking work out sir.

"Of course, we can definitely do that! Are you able to sit down and discuss everything with me this week?" I asked, going directly against my thoughts. I could hear him take a deep breathe on the other side of the phone causing me to scrunch up my face. Well excuse me if I'm being such a bother.

"Umm, yes we can meet. I am free on Thursday, does that work?" I quickly skimmed through my notes and did a little dance after noticing that that is the only day I am free. Well look at a damn coincidence.

"Yes, definitely! That will be...August 7th. That works perfect for me, thank you so much!" I exclaimed before we both hung up. I shook my head before going back into the meeting.

We finalized our last things and wrapped up the meeting before I left out. Getting into my car, I backed out of the parking lot before starting down the road.

"What." Nylah spat while answering the phone. I scrunched up my face while glancing at my Bluetooth system before putting my focus on the road.

"Well hello to you too bitch. I was just calling to see what you were doing and-."

"Well I'm trying to get some dick so bye." I heard the three beeps at the end of the call which caused me to giggle. This girl was truly something else, but that was my bitch through everything.

I looked down to see my phone lighting up, indicating a call to me this time.

"Bri is calling..." I accepted the call and waited for a greeting.

"Sissy pooh!" I rolled my eyes at the sound of my sisters voice. Not because I didn't want to speak to her, but because I knew she was gonna ask a favor from her tone of voice.

"What do you need Bri?"

"Ummm sooo, Myles wanted to do date night tomorrow and I wasn't aware. So I didn't have time to ask the babysitter to watch the kids. So I thought, why not ask my lovely beautiful sister..." I blushed at her flattering words even though I know she was mainly complimenting me because she needed this favor. I twisted my mouth to the side while thinking.

"Fine, but make sure you let them know they need to not destroy my home." I could hear her squeal on the other side of the phone before hearing her the beeps indicating that she hung up.

"Well bye to you too bitch." I mumbled while pulling into my driveway. Well, attempting to pull into the driveway but being blocked by something that didn't at all amuse me.