Couple Therapy

-Nightingale room-

Ripper: -Sits in couch with crossed arms-
Merc: -Enters Nightingales room- Oh no.. what has Jack done? Gotten sent to the Principals Office?
Nightingale: Hah. No. Sit down.
Merc: -Sits-
Ripper: -Groans- Why are we here?
Nightingale: I'm doing a check with all the Couples.
Merc: A check.
Nightingale: Yes. After Mike and Nortons breakup, I want to have a monthly check, And if something is wrong, people can always come to me for couple counciling.
Ripper: Allright. What do you want to know?
Nightingale: Let's start easy. How are you doing in the relationship?
Merc: Me and Jack are doing great!
Ripper: ....
Nightingale: Jack. It looks like you want to say something.
Ripper: Well, no. It's not a big deal.
Merc: Wait, no, yes it is! Jack? You feel like something is wrong in our relationship?
Ripper: Well.. um. You rarely hang out with me anymore.
Merc: Rarely? I just returned from a trip to Vegas and I have been under surgery, then I had to make sure Eli is fine. It might seem like it has been a long time since we did something after all that.
Ripper: Well.. come spend time with me after this then.
Merc: ...W- well....
Ripper: Here we go.
Merc: I'm sorry Jack but I promised Eli and Aesop to have a sleepover today..!
Ripper: Like you haven't been enough with those two the entire week!
Merc: -Groans-
Nightingale: -Takes Notes- Let's make a solution to this. Since Naib already promised to be with Eli and Aesop, He can go, But then he needs to be with you all of next week.
Merc: Sure!
Ripper: Allright.
Nightingale: Good. Now Jack, We all know about Naibs little... earlier memory loss. Want to talk a little about that?
Ripper: Um.. Well before Naib lost his memory he were really.. strict about things. Like he kept Rejecting me and even after we started dating, he would say this and that is not allowed! And yeah he cried alot more.
Merc: What!
Ripper: However, Now he is more accepting and Lovingly and.. yeah.
Nightingale: So the change is a positive or negative thing?
Ripper: Neither, they're both Naib.
Merc: ..Aww.. -Hugs Jack-
Nightingale: Good, Good. And what about you Naib? Do you think Jack has Changed?
Merc: Yes. I have gotten most of my memory back but there are still a few holes. However, before Jack were alot more Dominant and Forceful. And he were also really clingy, Now he is just.. soft and.. adorable you know. ....to be honest, I miss Agressive scary jack that made all the other survivors scream while Escaping.
Ripper: You liked that..?
Merc: Yeah!
Nightingale: Well then you both know what to work on. Naib, Spend more time with him! Jack, Stop being soft! You can now leave.

-5 min later-

Nightingale: So.. You two are back together..?
Prospecc: -Making out with Mike- Mnn!~ Mwah!~ Oh yes~ -Makes out with Mike again-
Nightingale: -Uncomfortable- Sooo.. Who asked Who..?
Acrobat: Aah~ Norton..~ Mwah..~ He asked..~ -Holds out hand showing ring- We're getting married!
Nightingale: oh! Good! But.. I have bad news for you.
Prospecc: -Stops making out with Morton- ....What. bad. News.
Nightingale: Because everything bad happens in or right after the Outsideworld, we have banned it. So you cant go on any honeymoons.
Acrobat: ....That's fine!
Prospecc: Yeah, we'll just camp in Eli and Hasturs room for a week.
Nightingale: I'm happy you two took that so good.
Acrobat: There is always an solution!
Prospecc: Yes! We will stay Positive!
Nightingale: -Smiles- Good. I'm proud of you two.
Prospecc: -Starts making out with Mike again- Ahh..! No mooore!~ Miss Nightingale, can you please excuse us?
Nightingale: ....Yes.
Norton: -Quickly drags Mike out of room-
Nightingale: -Shakes head- What a Pair.

-5 min later AgAiN-

Nightingale: Welcome.
Joseph: I have never been in your room before.
Embalmer: Are we in trouble..?
Nightingale: No. Just a little summary of the relationship.
Joseph: Easy. We eat, we rest, we talk, we sleep.
Nightingale: That's all?
Jospeh: well, the Rest part can be replaced with other random things some days.
Nightingale: Are you both still in love?
Embalmer: Yes. I love Joseph alot and I never want to lose him.
Joseph: Same with me. Aesop is and will always be the best husband for me.
Nightingale: You both seem really calm and distant from the others. Or, well, Aesop you spend time with the boys, but Joseph?
Joseph: Well I started hanging out with Victor but.. it's hard spending time with him when Jack is there too.
Nightingale: Right.
Embalmer: ....W-.. Who is Victor..?
Nightingale: He's a new Survivor who came when you were in Vegas.
Emablmer: ...I see.