Sacc watch

-At the manor-

Prospecc: So there i was!! Face to face with the demon child and the octopus! They had captured Eli and i were the only one who could save him!! But yet, as the octopus filled Eli with toxins, Eli punched me in the face! So i punched him back!! Then Eli used his last strength trying to resist the toxins to tell me that i should leave him behind!! He said he would get out of it alive, but i should wait!!
Perfumer: Norton, do you ever shut up?
Prospecc: I know, its a tough story to listen to, but Eli wanted me to tell you all that he were brave! He fought like a man!
Doc:....Anyway, don't you think Naib is getting a little too close to the Ripper?
Minds eye: He called the Ripper by his name..!
Priestress: Do you think they might be dating? Just like Aesop and Joseph?
Cord: Hmph. Nobody can date Ripper. He's not just a hunter, hes a killer!!
Perfumer: Martha? Do you miss Naib?
Cord: I dont miss him! Im just worried. Spending time with someone like Ripper!
Dancer: You two are Best friends, right?

Cord: I guess? We just knew eachother from the war. When we first got here we didn't really know anyone but eachother. Thats how we became friends in the first place.
Doc: I think its Nice that you worry about Naib. To be honest, I do to. His body is so broken from all his fights that it takes me really long time healing him. I just hope he's not getting more hurt at the phantom castle.
Prospecc: AND THEN HE GRABBED MY LEG!
Perfumer: Norton! You have told us this story a thousand times before!!
Prospecc: Yeeah. Its not something one can forget easily.
Perfumer: -Rolls eyes-
Priestess: ...Is that a Portal over there..?
Doc: It is..!
Dancer: Maybe its Ripper coming back with Naib..!
Mad eyes: -Steps out of Portal Carrying Robbie-
Axe kid: Hey! Let me down!!
Prospecc: Stand back ladies!! Its the demon child and Burke!
Priestess: They cant hurt us here..!
Gardener: Why are they here..!
Minds eye: Nnh..? Burke?
All girls: -Looks at Prospecc- .....
Mad eyes: Norton! My old friend!! Do me a favor!!
Axe kid: No! I hate Magnet man!! Grandpa!! I dont want to spend another seccond with him!!
Prospecc: There is no challange thats too hard for me to handle!
Mad eyes: Thats what i though!! Take care of this brat for a few hours! Im trying to enjoy my tea but he wont leave me alone! -Throws axe kid at the floor and then Leaves back through portal-
Doc: ...They are friends?
Perfumer: Norton! And explaination!?
Prospecc: Yeah. Old Burke! Before i became a survivor and he became a hunter, we used to tell eachother Stories of the past all the time!
Perfumer: But you're not that old. What could you possibly say about the past that were exciting enough for Mad eyes to listen?
Prospecc: It was a warm summer day in 1996 and i were just mining in the cave!
Perfumer: Oh boy. Here we go.
Cord: Hey..? I think hes scared..
Axe kid: -Hiding behind a plant in a corner Crying-

Perfumer: Oh no.. Hey..? Axe kid? Come here, its fine..~
Axe kid: -Shaking his head- No!! I wanna go home!!
Dancer: Can't he just make a portal?
Axe kid: I need to go though the same portal that i came from!
Prospecc: Hey! Child! I got you a snickers! You want it?
Axe kid: ...Throw it over here!!
Prospecc: -Slides snickers over to Axe kid-
Doc: He likes Snickers..?
Prospecc: yes. I fed him snickers during our Journey looking for Eli.
Priestess: He is so cute, i wish he werent scared of us. And when we are in a match, i wish he didn't want to kill us.
Axe kid: Shut up! I'll decapitate you!!
Gardener: You cant hurt us here.
Cord: I think that might be why he is scared. Because he cant hurt us.
Axe kid: -Eating snickers-
Cord: Hey, axe boy..~ You live at the Phantom castle with the other hunters right? How is Naib?
Axe kid: Naib?! Are you talking about The guy in the maid dress, the guy who always hides his mouth or the stitchy mouth guy?!
Doc: Maid dress? Lucky guy is still alive..?
Cord: The Mercenary.
Axe kid: Idiot Mercenary! Jack never wants to play with me anymore because hes always Busy with Him!!
Cord: What do you mean Busy?
Axe kid: How would i know?! He always tells me to get out!! The only thing i know is that he never wears pants!! First he runs around the Phantom Castle with just a towel and then i see his wiener when i enter Jacks room!!
Cord: .......
Doc: ......
Dancer: .....
Gardener: .....
Priestess: .....
Minds eye: ...Haha
Cord: Well then. Who wants to watch Axe kid until mad eyes comes back?
Prospecc: I am the only-
Perfumer: No not you!
Axe kid: Yeah i hate magnet man!!
Perfumer: Axe kid, you can choose youself.
Axe kid:....NONE!!
Pristess: Lets just all take care if him.
Doc: I think thats best, yes.