Gay Survivor Meeting

(Little fact about this ficc, Survivors will call eachother by their names and the hunters by their Alias, Unless they have any sort of connection to the hunter. And the same with hunters. 
For example, Joseph will call The Embalmer Aesop, while all the other hunters will just call him "the Embalmer" and Aesop will Call him Joseph while other survivors calls him "Photographer" or "Photoboi" )

-Survivors having a meeting in the voice of the manor talking about Strategy-

Doc: We are all aware of Luccy boi being yeeted at and we will all miss him. The hunters have probably already eaten him by now so its no point talking about it.
Gardener: Agree.
Mercenary: Im sorry im late. I had to do stuff.
Embalmer: Its okay. Just sit down.
Mercenary: ...where do i sit?
Thief: Maybe there would be a place to sit if Emma hadn't destroyed all the fuCKING CHAIRS?!
Gardener: I WERE JUST PRACTICING!
Doc: HEY! Dont yell at Emma!!
Theif: Tch!
Doc: Tch!
Perfumer: ...Anyway. Tonight, Me, Naib, Tracy and Eli will go against a hunter. We do not know who, but we need to be prepared for anyone.
Seer: Its fine. We'll win as long as its not the ripper.

Mech: why not ripper..?
Perfumer: Because Naib has the hots for him.
Naib: No i dont! Im a Kiter so all i do is district him! Actually, he's the one having the hots for ME!!
Dancer: Yes yes. Whatever you say. Just decode and it will be fine.
Merc: Im not a Decoder! I have war trauma!!
Prospecc sitting in the corner of the room spitting on the floor: Yall know nothing about war. It was a warm summer day in 1996 when i first met the lizzard. It was the biggest mistake of my li-
Cowboi: oh god not this again.
Priestress: ....how old are you again..?
Cowboi: Legal ;)
Priestress: I wasn't asking you.
Doc: Talking about Naib, i have some bandages you need.
Merc: .....-Dashes away-
Doc: -Follows- Stop being Childish! Come here!!

-Silence-
Seer: ....Hey Aesop, why aint you saying anything?
Embalmer:.... im not a talkative person.
Seer: I'll talk with you later then.
Embalmer: ......okay.
Prospecc: And then he grabbed me by the leg!!
Cowboi: Are you still talking?
Doc: -Comes Bacc Carrying Merc over her shoulder-
Merc: How are you so fast?!
Foward: Hehehe..~ Shes playing for the right team -Winks-
Cowboi: -Winks-
Priestes: urgh.
Perfumer: Everyone shut up. This is about Me, Teacy, Naib and Eli. Lets go over it Quick. Naib, you distract, Tracy, Decode and save Naib once he failed his mission, Eli, protecc Tracy, I'll save if Tracy Fails.
Mech: what if its the dreamwitch...?
Prefumer: Hah! Whats the chanse of it being the dreamwitch!
Seer: Yeah we shouldn't worry about her.
Doc: Well then. If thats solved, the meeting is over. You can all go back to your rooms.
Embalmer: -Walks out in the hallway meeting Naib-
Merc: Hey.
Embalmer: Good luck.
Seer: -Walks up to them-
Merc: You too. -Dashes away-

Seer: So.
Embalmer: ......
Seer: I heard you have been cheating on me lately.
Embalmer: I dont want to be in a threesome with 2 dudes.
Seer: But you can just go fuck a hunter huh?!
Embalmer: i haven't... 'Fucked' anyone.
Seer: Yeah but you go ahead and get your own Makeup Doll?! You dont think I know about your little teatimes?
Embalmer: I like how Joseph asthetically looks.
Seer: you dont like how we aesthetically look?
Embalmer:.... Naib hasn't been in a match for a while. Still Emily had to treat his Vounds. Those came from you, right..?
Seer: Tch. Remember, i protect the both of you! If you dont do as i say you can just get fed to the hunters! Just like Lucci boi!
Merc: -Listens behind the wall-