>:C

-Main entrance-

Prisoner: HALT
Priestess: -Sighs- Luca. I'm just here to speak with Boomboom.
Guard: -Runs out of Flour fort and up to Fiona-
Priestess: Listen to me. I do not like Lucas gang and it bothers me that you're a part of it.
Guard: . . . .
Prisoner: Bonbon is an Exelent member of the Qperation! He has surrounded the doors with Bombs in case someone tries entering!
Priestess: I'm not talking to you, Go back to sitting Guard Duty or whatever..!
Guard: . . . F I O N A
Priestess: Lucas gang is dumb. They shot Nightingale and are making the others in the manor feel threatened. Dont be a part of that.
Guard: . . . . I . . . C A N T . . . L E A V E . . .
Priestess: Why not? Just dont hang out with them!
Guard: -Turns around revealing Q mark  on his back-
Priestess: What the heck. Luca! What have you done to Boomboom?!
Prisoner: Its the mark of the Qperation Family! -Turns around as well and lifts shirt having the Same Q on his back-
Priestess: Does everyone here have it?!
GK: Yeah. It hurt pretty damn much. It were made using a marking iron.
Priestess: ...Boomboom. do you really want to stay with these trashy people?
Prisoner: Hey! You're welcome to join as well!
Priestess: No. Never.
Mech: Fiona, it really isn't that bad.
Priestess: Tracy! You're pretty much a traitor for supporting this group! -Leaves-
Mech: .....
Prisoner: -Pats Tracy's head- No worries. You know that you're doing the right thing.
Mech: -Nods- ...
Embalmer: -Walks inn and Rolls eyes- Marking Irons? Really?
Prisoner: Aesop! Want to Join the Qperation?!
Embalmer: Absolutely not. Andrew, come have a chat with me.
GK: Premition to leave my post?
Prisoner: Approved! Antonio! Take cover for Andrew!
Gk: -Leaves room with Aesop-
Embalmer: -Brings Andrew to Palace of silence hall and sits down-
GK: What's all of this about.
Embalmer: I want to have a drink with you.
GK: ...a drink? As in Alcohol? Not apple Juice?
Embalmer: Yes. A beer.
GK: You dont like beer.
Embalmer: -Sighs- Do you want a drink or not?
GK: Yeah, yeah! Sure. -Sits down-
Embalmer: -Sits down, Sighs, and takes a sip-
Gk: -Sips Beer- ....
Embalmer: I'm going to have a kid with Joseph.
GK: Now?!
Embalmer: Well, we want one so we're gonna try make an egg later.
GK: Egg..
Embalmer: -Nods and keeps sipping Beer- I'm not the carrier but I'm not supposed to drink Alcohol either. So I want one last beer with you before we start.
GK: Why me.
Embalmer: You're the one I have known the longest. And I want to stop being mad at you out of Jealousy.
GK: -Sighs-
Embalmer: And I want you to Stop Being a part of Lucas gang.
GK: There it is! I knew it was coming!
Embalmer: What?
GK: Stop telling me to quit hanging out with Luca! You keep talking about jealousy of me all the time but I'm jealous of you!!
Embalmer: You are? What can I possibly have what you dont have?
GK: A Family Aesop! You are married and thinking about kids! You have Naib and Eli who supports you no matter what! You belong somewhere!! I have never had that!!
Embalmer: ....
GK: Luca makes me feel like I belong somewhere! He accepts me for who I am and looks at me as one of his most important members of the Qperation! I am not leaving the one place I feel welcomed! -Leaves-
Embalmer: ..oh boy.

-Phantom Castle-

Geisha: -Drinking tea- Thank you so much for your suggestion Fiona! Me and Helena are doing great! I just stright out asked if she wanted to date me and she imediately said yes!
Priestess: Thats great.. -plays with spoon in teacup-
Geisha: What's wrong?
Priestess: Boomboom has become a member of that stupid Luca gang.
Geisha: Ew.
Priestess: It just pisses me off I guess.
Geisha: I thought you said you and Bonbon had one sided love.
Priestess: We do! But I have gotten so used to having him around, it feels weird when he's not here.
Geisha: So you have grown attached to him.
Priestess: -Nods-
Geisha: If you feel lonely, why dont you hang with Eli and Hastur?
Priestess: I would but they are trying to "make an egg" and don't want me to be in the room.
Geisha: Ah. Makes sense.
Priestess: I havent written any scrolls in a while because Hastur and Eli wants privacy so there is nothing to do anymore.
Geisha: Does Cthulhu have a prophet?
Priestess: Cthulhu is his own prophet.
Geisha: Why not talk with Cthulhu then?
Priestess: I have no way of reaching him. Only Lady Yidhra and Lord Hastur can.
Geidha: ... Y- .. Yeah..