Im back!

Yes! I been gone for a while but I have decided to Continue this story and make sure it at least reaches an End to connect it to The ficc 2.

I also wanted to know if there is any requests about what yall wanna see in the story before it ends. Sooo yeah tell me.

Now...
Let me talk about Pimpin. I could talk about this with my friends but they dont understand what Identity V is and my readers is all I have :")

Pimpin! I have a total 46 S tier skins and I know I dont deserve them because my Gameplay is whack but Anyway.
I play as Victor with my Thicc "The Enbrace" skin and then a Smexy Vera, a Hot Demi and a Suspiciously cute Edgar, who I dont belive is a Male but if he Is, He'd totally be gay for me, Starts following me around the Map and simps for Victor instead of decoding.
Now of course, I decode while the 3 Simps follows me and decodes the same Cipher as me.
Then Wu Dingdong comes and only wants to kill me and I'm okay with that- But once i died, Wu dong freaking surrendered and now I feel like floorpee.

It's a Terrible story, I know. However, I also wanna know some of your experiences so if you share I'll be happy!

Heres another one-

I played Norton in Rank and there was a Clown. The exit Gate is open and I am about to leave while the clown is following me. However, Emily, who is just Vibing with the Exit gate, Leaves the Exit gate, Picks up a Magnet that I had missed earlier, runs TWOARDS me and then Pushes me away from the exit gate and into the clown and I get killed :)
I'm fine :)

Anyway- Have a Nice day- I'll update the Ficc later today-