The truth behind Eli

-Josephs room-
Embalmer: Is this really necessarily..?
Joseph: Yes. -Soaps Aesops arms and then washes off the soap-
Embalmer: why.
Jospeh: You spilled Britain all over youself.
Embalmer: But you broke the cup..
Joseph: I did it for the greater good.
Embalmer: ....
Joseph: -Grabs Shampoo and washes Aesops hair-
Embalmer: There was no tea in my hair Joseph.
Joseph: I know that but since we're first giving you a bath, we might as well just do it properly.
Embalmer: Okay.
Joseph: -Washes out shampoo and then gives Aesop a towel- Here you go.
Embalmer: -Stands up and wraps the towel around his waist-
Joseph: -Gives Aesop a Chair- Sit here.
Emablmer: -Sits down-
Joseph: -Grabs another towel and starts drying Aesops Hair- You have pretty long hair you know.
Embalmer: I like it long.
Joseph: It suits you.
Embalmer: Thank you..
Joseph: -Hands Embalmer his Mirror- Use this.
Embalmer: -Watches Joseph using his fingers to comb his hair- Joseph, I have a comb. -Gives Joseph Comb acessory-
Joseph: Thank you. -Combs Aesops hair-
Embalmer: .....

Joseph: Does it hurt?
Embalmer: No im fine. Just continue.
Joseph: -Keeps combing his hair and then puts Comb away- There you go.
Embalmer: You're not going to tie my hair back up..?
Joseph: I will, But im out of Hairbands right now. I'll tie it once nightingale is back.
Embalmer: -nods and puts on some random striped pjs-
Joseph: -Sits down in bed and then pats his lap- come here.
Embalmer: ....-Awkwardly walks over to joseph and sits on his lap-
Joseph: -Hugs the Embalmer Tightly- You want to talk to me about something..?
Embalmer: Like what..?
Joseph: How are you feeling?
Embalmer: Good.
Joseph: ...Lets talk about seer and mercenary.
Embalmer: ....
Joseph: How did you feel then..? What did the seer really do to you two..?
Embalmer: I were scared. But Naib were scared too. If he saw i were scared, it would have made the situation worse.
Joseph: You shouldn't take on such a responsibility.
Embalmer: Its fine..
Joseph: Aesop. Is it really?
Embalmer: .....
Joseph: Let out all the feelings you held in.
Embalmer: ....-Starts tearing up-
Joseph: Shh..~ Come here.. -Hugs Aesop Tightly-

Embalmer: -Hugs back while crying- Its not.. their fault..
Joseph: What..? Aesop..! Now is not the time to think about others! Think about youself! Were you sad?! Angry?! Hurt..?!
Embalmer: I were just scared..! I wanted to be left alone..! But i couldn't..!
Joseph: ....
Embalmer: Eli would come into my room while dragging Naib with him and then throw him at me..! And then he expected him to take dominance over me because he were weaker just to make things extra hard for us!
Joseph: You were the bottom..?
Embalmer: If i were the top then Naib wouldn't have needed to do anything when he was scared! Just lay there but Eli figured out why we did it like that so he forced Naib to do things to me instead!!
Joseph: .....And you just dealt with that?
Embalmer: I didn't have a choise..!
Joseph: -Pats Aesops head- Shh shh..
Embalmer: I never want to go back..! -Hides face in photobois chest-
Joseph: Relax.. its fine now..
Embalmer: Naib is my best friend i never want to see him cry ever again..!! He has already gone through enough..!
Joseph: Shhh.. stay on topic.. this is about you..

Embalmer: I..I dont want to be forced to anything anymore..
Joseph: And you dont need to..~
Embalmer: I want to go back to when me Naib and Eli could just spend a normal time together..
Joseph: ....There was a time before Seer got his disorder..?
Embalmer: ....We got a tie against Gamekeeper.. me and Naib got hit several times but Eli always saved us with his owl.. until he started getting chased instead and he had ran out of owls.. Me and Naib left without realizing we were leaving him behind.. He got fished out of the exit gate..
Joseph:..so?
Embalmer: ...When we returned to the manor, he were quiet and disappointed in us.. he didn't speak to us for a few days.. but when he finally did, he locked us into his room and started hurting us.. seeing us scared made him happy, so he made it worse every day..
Joseph: ...I see. A trick of fate.
Embalmer: It doesn't matter anymore.. let me just forget about it..
Joseph: ...okay..~