Q & A answears!

Thank you all for messaging me some questions! I hope you like the answears I got! Once this chapter is over, we'll go back to continuing the story!

"Emily, how many people do you think has a crush on you?"

Doc: Weeeell. I dont know if Xie has gotten over me yet. It's such a shame that our friendship had to be damaged like that. But I know Mary likes me! We been dating for a little while and she seems pretty cool. She can be a little clingy sometimes thought. That's all I think.

Emma: ......-Runs away-

Doc: Emma? When did you get here? Wait! Are you still feeling sick? -Runs after Emma-

"Is Helena and Michiko going to have an egg as well?"

Geisha: ....I mean.. uh.. maybe.. sounds..
Minds eye: Sometime, yeah!
Geisha: Really?
Minds eye: ....You dont want one..?
Geisha: Yes! I do! I really do!
Minds eye: Yay! I'm looking forward to it!
Geisha: me too..

"I want to know if Jack really loves his dad or not"

Merc: Jack loves his dad. He's just too ashamed to admit it.
Ripper: I dont! My dad is a Jerk!
Merc: Really? Then why can't you accept that he's dead?
Ripper: We dont know that! Nobody has witnessed and confirmed his death!
Merc: Stop with that dumb Cat theory.
Ripper: Its not dumb!
Merc: -Sighs and shakes head-

"When will Eli and Hastur get married?-"

Feaster: Well.. we did the Ritual think, so do we really have to get married as well?
Seer: -Puffs Cheeks- ...hmph..
Feaster: Wait, you do want to get Married..?
Seer: ...Why wouldnt I..!
Feaster: Uuuuh.. Okay, We can get married.
Seer: Dont propose like that! I want it to be romantic and I want it to be unexpected! And then I want a cermony with everyone and-
Feaster: -Takes notes- Mhm.. Mhm.. allright.

"What country do you live In? Where did you get inspiration for the book? Can I add you on identity V?"

Author: Eyyy, Question for me! Well, I live in Norway and I got inspiration for the book through my friend. We pretty much started messing around imagining how it would have been if the characters had converstaion so we started sending messages about what the characters would say on discord, and then It later ended up on Wattpad.
You can all add me on Identity V if you want but I warn u that I havent played in a while and I'm pretty sure i suck. My ID is 470850

"Luca, why u so paranoid lol"

Prisoner: I ain't gonna get that disease! No matter what happens, the Qperation will protect the manor at all cost!!
GK: Just answear the Question..
Prisoner: I dont want to die. Allright? Not before my inventions are finnished!
Mech: What even is that invention?
Prisoner: Its a secret. For now.

Once again, thanks for the Questions! I might do this again sometime.