Aw heck no

-Somewhere within Palace of Silence-

Q: -Grabbing his head and Groans while leaning against the wall- Arrgh... Make it stop already..
Seer: My head hurts too.
Q: Ah..! Be gone..! Dont lock me in!
Seer: Shh..! Be quiet, Follow me.
Q: I dont trust no one. -Follows Eli anyway-
Seer: -Blows Whistle to open portal to Voice of the manor- Over here..
Q: That's some pretty sketchy Technology you got there.
Seer: Miss Nightingale gave it to me. All the survivors inside the Palace of silence has one.
Q: where are you taking me?
Seer: I want to show you something.. -Keeps walking-
Q: Does the others know I'm here?
Seer: No. We split up to look for you, but I didn't tell anyone I found you yet..
Q: I see. ...I like your pet.
Seer: Pet? You mean Spero? He's no pet. I once had an Owl named Ibis that i grew up with, But she's dead now.. Spero is her son and he is my partner now.
Q: Owl partner. Nice.
Seer: -Stops in front of gate-
Q: Where are we?
Seer: -Opens gate- White street sand asylum. Dont worry, Nobody knows we're here.
Q: I didn't want to go to the assy-
Seer: We're not here for you. -Takes Q into a Room with a chair-
Q: What am I looking at...
Seer: The place I lost my memories.
Q: -Quickly turns and looks at Eli- What..? You lost your memories..?
Seer: That's right.. I have amnesia. I have lived in the manor for a long time, but most of my memories within the manor is gone. Including my memories of Ibis death..
Q: But.. Why did you lose them?
Seer: ...Nobody talks to me about my past.. but I figured out that I weren't a good person in that past... some of them said it never were my fault, But that doesn't quite make sense to me.. However, They tied me to this chair and made me go through shock therapy.. I got too much shock and my memories from the manor were all gone.
Q: .....Do you know..?
Seer: ....We're the same..
Q: .....
Seer: You dont remeber your name.. do you..? Or why you're here..?
Q: .......
Seer: You can trust me.. I dont know what kind of past you had, But I know who I can relate to when I see them..
Q: -Pulls letter out of Pocket- Here..
Seer: -Takes letter- ...An invitation ticket to the manor..? That's why you came here?
Q: Yes. I have.. been to Prison.. I dont know what I did or how I ended up there, But when I escaped prison, I got back the belonging I owned before I entered. This letter were among my belongings and i thought that.. if i came here, Maybe I'll get some of my memories back..
Seer: -Smiles- You're a Survivor..! You're going to live with us from now on! Nightingales invitation ticket is extremely rare and only chosen people get them!
Q: ...Can you take me to this Nightingale..?
Seer: Of course! She'll probably be happy to see you!

-Phantom castle-

Geisha: ...Tea doesn't taste so good when you're alone..
Nightingale: -Enters phantom Castle- Michiko, what's wrong?
Geisha: Nothing, I were just lonely, but now you're here! Want some tea?
Nightingale: Sure. -Sits down-
Geisha: -Pours Nightingale some tea- There you go. What are you doing at phantom castle anyway?
Nightingale: I dont know. I feel that someone needs me here.
Geisha: Me. I need you.
Nightingale: Great.

Seer: -Comes running in while pulling Q arm- Nightingale! We need your help!
Geisha: Or maybe it wasn't me afterall.
Nightingale: Eli! Who is that?!
Seer: This is.. Uh.. Q?
Q: ...I dont know who I am, the only thing I do know is that you once sent me this. -Gives nightingale letter-
Nightingale: -Quickly reads letter- My invitation ticket...? -Looks at Q- ....no way.
Geisha: What's wrong?
Nightingale: Well I finally got that off my chest. I sent this invitation ticket long ago but the survivor never showed up. I were worried he would let the world know about the manor or something but... you just went to Prison?
Q: -Nods-
Nightingale: Luka Balsa. You have finally arrived..
Prisoner: Luka Balsa..?
Seer: Luka! That's your name!
Prisoner: I see.. Hahaha.. Great..!
Nightingale: I'll set your room up in the voice of the manor as fast as possible!
Prisoner: Allright..?
Seer: Isn't this great Luka! Let me introduce myself again! -Shakes Lukas hand- My name is Eli Clark! I hope we can be friends!
Prisoner: Heh.. Me too.
Merc: -Runs into phantom castle- There he is!!
Embalmer: Pin him down!
Seer: Guys! It's allright! He has an invitation ticket! Nightingale invited him here! She already saw him!
Embalmer: What. He's going to live here?
Merc: But he's rude.
Prisoner: You called me a dog.
Merc: Yeah! Just look at your fangs! And you have a bruised eye! Have you been in a dog fight or something!?
Prisoner: No! -Suddenly grabs head and Groans again- Nnngh..!!
Embalmer: ...Is Q allright..?
Seer: His name is Luka.
Prisoner: -Ghasps- Haah.. Haha.. hahahaha...
Merc: He's acting weird again.
Prisoner: -Leans on Aesops shoulder- You sure look agressive..~ You want to take that Agression out on me..?~
Embalmer: Gross, He's a Masochist.
Seer: Oh lord.. is that.. the side affect?
Merc: Eli! I dont understand what's happening, What side effect!?
Seer: I.. I think he changes personalities..
Embalmer: Oh no, not again..
Seer: A.. Again..?
Merc: Dont worry about it Eli!
Prisoner: Oh my, I didn't want to cause panic for you guys..~ I mean, You're great..~
Merc: Is he making fun of us?
Nightingale: -Returns to Phantom castle- I'm back. I set up your room.
Seer: That was fast.
Nightingale: -Holds open Portal to voice of the manor- Go check it out.
Prisoner: -Enters portal-
Seer: -Follows- Luka wait..!
Prisoner: Oh we're back here, Where my room?
Mech: Is he the new guy? He looks handsome! Hello! I'm Tracy Reznik!
Prisoner: -Pinches Tracys cheeks- Mechanic? I think we'll get along.
Mech: Ahh..! Y-Yes..! Let go of my cheek please..! You're embarrassing me.
Prisoner: -Lets go- You're a cute one~ -Walks twoards his room-
Seer: What..? Huh..? Was that an attempt of flirting?
Prisoner: Of course not. I dont flirt..~
Seer: You're.. a little hard to understand.
Prisoner: -Looks around room- This is perfect..~ I can Tingle and tangle with my invention in here..~
Seer: Invention..?
Prisoner: I used to be an electrician, Now I can finish my invention so, Trudelu~ -Closes door in Elis Face-
Seer: -Confused- Woah.
Mech: Eli! What's his name? He's so perfect!
Seer: Right.. you shouldn't get too involved with him. His name is Luka Balsa and he has.. two personalities I think.
Mech: Personalities? What are the two?
Seer: It looks like one is Nice and selfconcious. The other one were the one you met. I think he's... Masochistic and Charming..? The Masochistic seems to be a little too smart so.. dont let him trick you, allright?
Mech: allright! I will help him with his invention!
Seer: No Tracy! Wait! Urgh.. shes not listening..
Embalmer: This guy made you cry, remember?
Seer: Yeah but.. I can relate to him, allright?
Merc: Let Eli have his reasons.
Seer: -Smiles- I'm going to have a Chat with Norton.
Embalmer: Wait what why?
Seer: secret!