Upperhandment?

-Phantom Castle-

Joseph: Aesop Wait, you should walk around phantom castle alone, I know we made peace and all but it can still be dangerous.
Embalmer: Then hurry up. -Sits down next to Geisha in the couch-
Geisha: ....Embalmer. -Sips Tea-
Embalmer: ....Geisha.
Mad eyes: I can smell the awkwardness!
Geisha: So.. Embalmer. What are you doing here?
Embalmer: Me and Joseph were going to take a Walk, but I decide that I just wanted to get to know Phantom castle a little better so here I am.
Geisha: ...I see.
Joseph: -Sits down next to Aesop- I'm just.. going to protect my Property.
Geisha: Does it look like I want him?
Joseph: No. But Wu chang over there looks like he dont like him so very much.
Wu chang: ....You actually prepared to Fuck him on the wall. And of all the walls you could have chosen, you chose the wall between your room and my Room.
Joseph: ...You could hear that?
Wu chang: I can hear everything. My favorite moment of the day is when I count down from 3 In my head knowing there will be some screaming in the room next to me Beacuse Robbie walks in.
Axe boy: Be careful wu chang!! Uncle Joseph is a Sex offender!!!
Wu chang: I know.
Joseph: I'm not!!
Axe boy: DONT LIE!! I saw that you Showed the Embalmer your Vagina!!!
Joseph: I DONT HAVE A VAGINA!!
Wu chang: Calm down Joseph, is it your time of the month or something?
Geisha: -Chokes on her tea-
Mad eyes: Oh boy! Now you have said it Legs!
Wu chang: J-Joseph..! I'm Joking..! Calm down..!
Joseph: -Stands up and Grabs his sword-
Wu chang: -Grabs Umbrella preparing to fight Joseph-
Geisha: Dont be Childish!
Mad eyes: FIGHT!! You're a Good boy Joseph! Show legs Who's boss! Hey legs!! Kick Joseph in his Vagina!! Haah!! I dont know who to root for!!
Axe boy: Why are they fighting?
Mad eyes: I'll tell you when you're older!
Embalmer: -Sighs and sips Tea with Geisha-
Nightingale: -Walks into Phantom castle and Smacks tf out of Wu chang and Joseph- Hey! Stop fighting! I have something to say!!
Joseph: Ow.. What is it!?
Nightingale: Jack and Naib comes back home tomorrow. I need you all to Hold Naib down when they come.
Embalmer: Hey! What is that all about!?  What are you going to do with Naib?!
Nightingale: ...Aesop. Why are you here.
Embalmer: Nevermind that! Why do you need people to hold Naib down!
Nightingale: ....Because he will fight us.

-Tokyo-

Merc: it's our last day!
Ripper: Naib..! I know you're scared of never fucking again but you have to wait a little..!
Merc: W-why..!
Ripper: Because I'm getting Exhausted..!  You're becoming a sex addict..!
Merc: Pssh..! I'm not a sex addict! I just think we should cherish it while we still can..!
Ripper: Give me 10 minutes, allright? When this trip is over I will probably end up with erection problems because you have worn my dick all out!!
Merc: Dont worry! I'm positive that wont happen!
Ripper: Heh.. Ironic.
Merc: What?
Ripper: I thought I would be the one to beg you on this trip but it seems like it's the Opposite..~
Merc: It because I Enjoyed it, allright!
Ripper: You're a cutie~ -Hugs Naib-
Merc: D-Dont call me Cute..! You're Cute!!
Ripper: WHAT?!
Merc: YEAH I SAID IT!!
Ripper: -Dramatic Ghasp-
Merc: You know what else you are..?~
Ripper: Dont you say it!
Merc: VAMPIRE
Ripper: NOOOOO
Merc: HAH HAH HAAAAH!!
Ripper: -Tackles Merc and Playfights him-

-Manor-

Doc: I wonder if Naib is feeling better.
Seer: Feeling better from what?
Doc: You guys Pummeling him to death with paintballs maybe?
Seer: Oh right..! Haha..
Doc: Eli are you okay? You seem down lately.
Seer: Emily, do you think my personalities will ever fuse..?
Doc: What personalities.
Seer: you're the doctor so I should probably tell you by now..
Doc: I'm listening.

-A few Moment Later-

Doc: .....You.. sexually and violently abused Naib and Aesop..? And once they moved into Phantom castle you Abuse Mike and Norton instead..? Hower, you have... no memory of doing so?
Seer: I remeber some parts.. I'm pretty sure you saw Mike asking for new mouth stitches a few days ago.. that were... me pulling out his old ones..
Doc: ...So.. all the Unknow causes of Bruises all over Naib and Aesops Bodies, even tho they hadn't played any match is a long time, were all you..?
Seer: ...Yes.. Norton knew about it the whole time but he never did anything about it. He told me a few days ago that it were because his personality is not what we think it is and-
Doc: Yeah yeah, I already know Nortons story.. But Eli, this is a Serious issue..!
Seer: Please dont tell everyone..
Doc: I will not tell anyone about your Mentally challanged disability but You need to let me help you get rid of it.
Seer: -Nods-
Doc: Sit down. We need some help.
Seer: From who..?
Doc: ..Right.. I were thinking all your Victims but Naib isn't home yet.
Seer: Then.. let's wait until he come home again.

-Back at Phantom Castle-

Embalmer: ....I.. I understand.. 
Nightingale: Please Aesop. This is Very important.
Embalmer: I get your reasons but.. I wont stop you. Just dont let me or Joseph be Involved in It.
Nightingale: Aesop, we need Joseph's help. Naib is very strong and Michiko and Robbie wont be able to hold him down themselves.
Embalmer: No. Find someone else.
Nightingale: Hey Aesop. If you let me Use Jospeh, I'll make sure the two of you go to France if you ever get Married.
Embalmer: .....-Turns and looks at Nightingale-
Nightingale: Is that a deal?
Embalmer: ....-Walks up to Nightingale Agressivly- You might be in controll of all of us, but dont ever think I would so something like Selling out my Best friend for Such a Selfish reason!! No matter what, I will always side with Naib! If you want to go through with this then do as i say and dont get Me and Joseph Involved!
Nightingale: Understood.
Embalmer: -Leaves and Pulls Joseph with him into Josephs room-
Joseph: Aesop I-
Embalmer: Promise me you won't Hurt Naib.
Joseph: Dont worry, I won't get involved.
Embalmer: Thank you.