The outside world is Scary

-Somewhere in the forest outside of the manor-

Ripper: What is this!? -Covers self- Hey I'm getting soaked!!
Merc: Its just Rain! Hurry up, the Taxi should be here by now..!
Ripper: What the heck is rain?!
Merc: Jack..! How long has it been since you were outside of the Manor?
Ripper: I dont remeber! Theres no such thing as Rain at the manor!
Merc: oh boy. This is going to be.. a big problem.
Ripper: Why?
Merc: Because You are freaking out from rain when theres lots of other things in the outside world that are 100 times more confusing then Rain!
Ripper: ...What?!
Merc: Do you even come from the outside world?!
Ripper: Yes..! I grew up in England!
Merc: In what dimension?!
Ripper: Apparantly not yours!
Merc: -Stops Running-
Ripper: Why did you stop?
Merc: We're here.
Ripper: How do you know?
Merc: Cause theres a Highway here.
Ripper: A highway? -Walks over to a streetlight and Knocks on it- ...This is a streetlight!
Merc: Wow, you actually know something
Ripper: We have those in Eversleeping town!
Merc: Oh right.
-Random car passes-
Ripper: .....What the fuck.
Merc: I-it's a car. It's somewhat similar to the Trick at Everlseeping town. You sit in it and it will take you places. ....You know what, if you haven't seen something before, then pretend you have seen it, allright?
Ripper: Got it.
Merc: The Taxi is late, I should call Nightingale.. -Fishes up cellphone-
Ripper: -Staring at the phone-
Merc: Jack. I have always had this but it were useless at the Manor. This is our only way to contact nightingale from- now on.
Ripper: Why dont we just use portals?
Merc: -Sighs- I feel like I'm bringing a child..! There is no such thing as portals here..! -Calls nightingale-

Nightingale: -Picks up phone- Let me Guess, You realized how big of a Problem Jack is?
Merc: He dont know anything..!
Nightingale: Well of course. Jack do not have memories of the outside world.
Merc: What?!
Nightingale: Its not Just Jack, we removed all the hunters unessecairy memories from the outside world.
Merc: Why!
Nightingale: So they wouldn't miss it.
-Taxi stops Next to Jack and Naib-
Merc: ....I'll call you back. -Hangs up-
Ripper: What she say?
Merc: So many things makes sense now.. Anyway, get into the Taxi.
Ripper: This thing?
Merc: -Opens door-
Ripper: Theres a guy in there!
Merc: Just go in..!
Ripper: -Sits down in the back-
Merc: -Sits down next to Ripper- We are going to the airport.
Taxi driver: -Nods and starts driving-
Ripper: -Knocks his head in the roof- Ow..!
Merc: -Sighs and Holds Rippers hand- This is going to be a Tough week for you..
Ripper: What did Nightingale say..?
Merc: S-shh..! Whisper..!
Ripper: Sorry..!
Merc: She said None of the hunters have any memories from the outside world..
Ripper: ...Hastur..
Merc: What about him..?
Ripper: He remebered Everything from the outside world after That priestess told him about it..! That explains why Joseph didn't remeber him..!
Merc: What..?! So it's true..?!
Ripper: -Nods and then sighs-
Merc: -Leans against Ripper to Rest- It's the Middle of the night and I'm getting tired.. I might sleep on the plane..

-A while later, Taxi driver parks car and a number appears on a screen in the back-

Merc: We're here Jack, do you have that Bag Nightingale gave us?
Ripper: Here it is. -Hands Naib bag-
Merc: -Looks through it and Finds some money to Pay the Taci driver- Thank you. Have a Nice day..! -Leaves car-
Ripper: -Leaves and Looks confused at Naib- Do you know him?
Merc: No?
Ripper: You were too polite..!
Merc: We need to Be polite to People around us..! This isn't the Manor..!
Ripper: -Looks around- So this is the Airport? Where are we even headed? Nightingale said a City, right? Would it be something like eversleeping town?
Merc: Yes but.. a little bigger. And more populated..

-Meanwhile at the Manor-

Axe boy: -Knocks On Nortons Bedroom door-
Prospecc: -Opens up- Stay back unless you cherish your-.. Oh it's just you Robbie.
Axe boy: I'm here to deliver a Thank you card from Jack and the Mercenary! You're the last one!
Prospecc: Oh, Thank you -Takes care
Axe boy: -Walks into Nortons Room- Where do you hide all your Snickers!
Prospecc: That's a Secret, hahaha!
Axe boy: Hmmph..!! Well thanks for letting me Sleep over anyway!
Prospecc: Wait what..?
Axe boy: You're the only Boy I know who actually don't see me as a Bother.. Joseph, Jack and Hastur always have Twinks on their rooms! Luchino is still a little scary and Wu chang is boring..!! And dont even let me get started on Grandpa!!
Prospecc: What about Hellember, Clown and The gamekeeper..?
Axe boy: They're always fighting or working out!
Prospecc: ..Well I dont mind you staying here, just feel like you're home!
Axe boy: Oh! Miss nightingale also gave me these photos and told me to give them to a Survivor but I didn't know who so here you go!
Prospecc: -Takes pictures- ...This is the Group photo we took.. did she develope these already..? Oh and its Naib and Ripper!
Axe boy: We hung ours up in Phantom Castle.
Prospecc: Then let's Hang these up in the Voice of the Manor. Come! -Leaves room-
Axe boy: -Follows Prospecc-
Prospecc: -Finds a spot on the wall and Hangs up the Pictures- Here..! This is a good place!
Perfumer: -Walks in rubbing her eyes being Tired- Norton..? And Axe child..?
Prodpecc: ...Stay Back Vera! I will protect you from the Demon Child!!
Perfumer: -Pushes him away- Norton, so you ever quit..? What are you two doing here in the middle of the night?
Axe boy: I'm hanging up Pictures!
Perumer: -Looks at a pictures- These will be Nice memories..
Prospecc: -Stands up and spits on the ground- Aa!! Toxins!
Perfumer: Norton we are inside!!! No spitting!!
Prospecc: Be careful or you'll get toxins as well!!
Perfumer: I'm leaving, Dont Harass Axe boy too much. -Goes back to her room-
Prospecc: Allright shes gone.
Axe boy: is it really necessary to act like that every time someone else then Luchino, me or The doctor is around?
Prospecc: Not anymore, no, but.. I dont want the others to know that I left Luchino in the cave.
Axe boy: I thought you were his twink!
Prospecc: Hah! Trust me, I will never be a Twink! Hah! Hah! Haaa!!
Axe boy: ...What is a Twink Norton?
Prospecc: ....Uh, it's like.... let's talk about that another time, Let's go sleep! -Drags axe boy back to his Room-