Checkup but for Hunters

(The Axeboy background story is not real, it's just fanmade. I might change this chapter one day if the full story of Axe boy comes out)

-At Manor-
Wu chang: -Comes through portal- ...
Doc: Xie..! How are you doing?
Wu chang: Emily.. -Smiles a little and then looks away- Im doing fine.
Doc: Thats good! I wanted your help for something..!
Wu chang: You wanted help..? From me..?
Doc: Yes. You have made me intrested in Hunters. I want to do a check on as many as possible.
Wu chang: I see. I guess some of them won't mind. -Makes portal to Phantom castle-
Cord: Wait..! Emily..!
Doc: hm? Martha?
Cord: Can i come with you? I still want to get to know hunters a little better..
Doc: Sure, You can come, is that okay Xie?
Wu chang: .....sure.
Doc: Good, lets go
Mech: Emily.. are you going to do bodychecks on the hunteds?
Doc: Yes, are you intrested?
Mech: Yes..! Let me help you, Violetta and Burke have really mechanical bodies so i want to have a look at them too..!
Doc: well of course, Xie, is that okay?
Wu chang: ........
Doc: ..Xie?
Wu chang: Of course. Why not.
Mech: -Smiles and follows them into portal-
Doc: Anyway, Xie, why did you come to the manor?
Wu chang: I came to talk with you.
Doc: Oh, like in private? Can we talk later?
Wu chang: yes. -Arrives at phantom castle-
Doc: Now lets start wiiith.. Someone easy..?

Axe kid: SURVIVOOOOOOOORS!!! -Charges at them-
Wu chang: -Quickly picks up Emily- Don't worry, i got you.
Doc: Oh.. Thank you Xie!
Mech: -Hides behind Martha-
Cord: -Aims gun at Robbie- Stay where you are..!
Axe kid: Wu chang!! Thats 3 survivor girls!! I hate survivors!!!
Wu chang: They are here to do a bodycheck.
Axe kid: what?! Me too?!
Wu chang: -Nods-
Axe kid: Fine! But im not taking off my pants like the twinks in Jack, Joseph and Hasturs room!!
Mech: Twinks..?
Cord: Thats what Norton calls them..
Doc: Right. He has spent alot of time with Norton afterall.
Wu chang: -Takes the girls to Robbies room-
Cord: Wow.. There sure is alot of Pines in here..
Axe kid: Its a total of six!! They all come back to my room after a match, but i can bring them with me other places by breaking off a twig.
Doc: Okay, Axe kid, can you tell you about your story? I need to know about your abilities.
Axe kid: My story..?
Doc: Yes
Axe kid: ....I lost my head. I Cut it off but i couldn't die with my friends..
Doc: Wait wait.. what? You're going a little fast, you're a little kid and you attempted suicide..?
Cord: ....
Axe kid: yes. We grew up in a pine forest after being failed experiments at a shady assylum. They all got caught in a fire except me. I didn't have the ability to die so now i guard the souls and spirits of my friends within the pines.
Doc: ...Assylum huh..
Axe kid: ....-Starts Crying-
Cord: Ah..! A-Axe kid..! Its okay..!
Axe kid: They all died and only i am left!! Im all alone now!! -Cries louder-
Cord: No no no..! Shh..~ its okay..~
Wu chang: ..Robbie.. You have the other hunters.. we are a family now you know.. -Sits down with Robbie and pats his ..bag?-
Axe kid: M.. mhm!! -Hugs wu chang while crying-

Cord: ...Robbie..
Doc: I see.. its good that you take care of him Xie. Thats a good quality of you.
Wu chang: He's like our little brother. Or.. he usually calls us Uncles so maybe nephew.
Doc: I see. But one thing concerns me, if he cant die it means hes not a corpse, so why is his skin blue.. -Grabs needle- Can i take a sample? Are you scared of Needles?
Axe kid: -Poker face- ...I cut my own head off with an axe, and you ask me if im scared of needles.
Mech: ...He suddenly got really serious.
Axe kid: OF COURSE IM NOT SCARED OF NEEDLES! IM NOT SCARED OF ANYTHING!!
Doc: O-Oh..! Im sorry then..! -Takes a Sample quickly- Theres absolutely no Oxygen in your blood..
Axe kid: ...
Doc: I guess that has something to do eith the rope around your neck?
Axe kid: Yes.
Doc: Is it possible to take the bag off?
Axe kid: -Shakes head Quickly-
Doc: I see. -Touches his bag gently- Hmm.. it seems like its only air inside it.
Axe kid: its gas..
Doc: What?
Axe kid: Just like the other kids, i have a spirit. The bag makes sure the spirit dosen't leave my body.
Mech: Didn't you say you wanted to die with your friends?
Axe kid: Yes but im not dead! If it leaves my body i will just float around like the others! The difference between us is that i can actually move my body, they cant so they just left it!
Doc: ...Can you take off your clothes?
Axe kid: Im not a twink!!
Doc: Its fine, are you wearing Boxers?
Axe kid: Yes.
Doc: then its fine.
Axe kid: ...okay. -Takes off clothes and lays down-
Doc: -Checks heart beat- .....
Axe kid: That thing is cold!
Doc: You got a normal heartbeat.
Axe kid: Of course!! There was never anything wrong with my heart you stupid survivor!!