Yoongi smirked as he ran his hands to Mariana's hips, just a couple inches away from kissing her again when they were interrupted by the guys outside.

"Yoongi, come on! You can make out with your girlfriend later!" They heard Jin from outside, making Mariana chuckle.

"Go on. You'll see me tonight." Mariana encouraged him with a smile.

"I'd better." Yoongi playfully warned her and gave her one more quick kiss before jogging out of the door.

****

After her classes, Mariana put on a face mask and walked to the guys' regular dance studio at the Big Hit building. She'd been trying to get herself into the habit of wearing a face mask everywhere to help hide her identity for the time being. Ever since Suga came out with being in a relationship, the media has been watching him and the guys like hawks. Well, more than usual. Sure, a lot of sites had pictures of Mariana together, either with the whole group, or only with Suga, but the uncertainty of exactly what she looked like was keeping the press at bay while she was out by herself. Though she had a feeling that between Big Hit and ARMY, someone would make sure it stayed that way when she wasn't currently with any of the guys.

That was a whole other beast on it's own. ARMY's opinions on Suga being in a relationship. The overall percentage seemed to be overly ecstatic for Suga and Mariana, but as with everything, not everyone was so supportive. Granted, it never surfaces very often, but it also wasn't hard to find blogs or articles on the internet that hated on them for being together. Some media was even shaking their fingers at the whole group for it. But the boys always shook it off. All they focused on were the positive outlooks, and Mariana was still trying to figure out how they do it.

Mariana dug her phone out of her pocket and sent Suga a message when she was only about a block away to let him know she was close. By the time Mariana stepped into the building Suga had finally replied.

Min Suga:
One of our assistants is on her way. Her name is Yoo-ji .

Mariana:
Alright. Does she know who she's looking for?

Min Suga:
Yeah, I showed her a couple of pictures. She'll be there any second.

Mariana:
See you soon. 😊

Before Mariana could get her phone tucked back into her pocket, a black haired, young woman barely shorter than Mariana walked up to her.

"Ana?" She happily asked.

Mariana nodded with a little smile. "Yes."

"Follow me. Suga is especially excited to see you." She stated and led the way, Mariana following close behind her.

Mariana walked into the room as the guys were working on a dance routine for a song she hadn't heard yet.

Yoo-ji led her around the edge of the room to an area of folding chairs where Mariana just sat and waited for the guys to notice her as Yoo-ji walked back to what she had been doing before. Once they stopped in their final positions, Mariana started clapping, immediately directing the guys's attention to her. "Ana, you made it!" Jungkook happily exclaimed as they all walked over to her.

"Of course I did." She said as Yoongi sat next to her, his arm automatically finding it's way around Mariana's shoulders as she dug around in her backpack for a moment and handed Suga a little square box wrapped in light blue and black stripped paper.

"Happy belated birthday, Yoongi." She said as he took the box from her.

"Thank you, Jagiya." He responded with a smile and proceeded to remove the wrapping paper and open the box.

Inside was a black, rope braided leather bracelet closed with a white bead and loop holding a metal plate that sat squarely in the center of the bracelet, with "37.4602° North, 126.4407° East" engraved on it.

"Coordinates?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"Mhm." Mariana started. "Coordinates for Incheon International Airport..."

Suga lit up. "Where we first met." He finished Mariana's sentence.

Mariana smiled with a nod. "Yeah."

"That's so cool!" Jimin smiled as Suga fidgeted with the bracelet to put it on.

"Good job, Ana." Hobi praised.

"I love it. Thank you so much, Ana." Suga said and wrapped his arm around Mariana again to pull her close enough to kiss her forehead.

"I'm so glad you like it." Mariana said with a smile and looked over to Jungkook. "Your girlfriend told me it was corney." She teased him.

Jungkook chuckled. "Sounds like Payton. I'm glad you didn't listen to her."

"Me too." Mariana stated.