Apologies

Suga told the story of the last two hours. Namjoon remaining quiet until he'd heard the whole thing.

"You can't be serious right now...." Namjoon started and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Do you seriously think I'd lie about this Namjoon?"

"No, I mean you can't seriously tell me you said that to her! Are you stupid? I really don't blame her for smacking you." Namjoon said in exasperation, throwing his hands around wherever he needed to add emphasis.

"I saw her kissing another guy!" Suga said throwing his pointer finger to the door.

"And then she ran after YOU to talk to YOU. Because she cares about YOU. And she DOESN'T WANT TO LOSE YOU. But you made the stupid move of taking out her heart and then throwing it back at her feet!" Namjoon said as he walked a few steps away to clear his head.

"Not cool Yoongi. Not only is she one of us now, but she's an ARMY that's been with us since almost the very beginning. She's supported us since long before we met her. You have to respect her more than "maybe we should never have met." J-hope lectured, Jin agreeing with him.

Jimin simply got off of the couch, grabbed Suga's wrist and drug him back towards the door, completely in protective brother mode.

"Jimin, what the hell are you doing?"

"Fixing your mess. And you're coming with me whether you like it or not." Jimin bluntly stated.

"To do what? My grave is dug, she hates me, and she'll have me buried by the end of the week."

Jimin stopped and threw Suga agaisnt the wall in front of him, next to the door. "She doesn't hate you, you idiot! If she hated you, she wouldn't have run after you in the first place. She's angry and hurt, and if you don't try to fix this now, you'll lose any chance you've ever had with her forever. Do you really want that?"

The room was dead silent, as everyone was watching Suga and Jimin. It was a truly odd sight to see Suga being the one threatened, and Jimin doing the threatening.

"No..."

"Then get moving." Jimin said firmly as he opened the door and ushered Suga outside and to Mariana's apartment, making sure one of them had the flowers Suga was originally going to give her.

**

They got to her apartment and Suga hesitantly looked at the number on the door like he couldn't believe what he was about to do. He almost felt like he was about to approach an angry dragon. Jimin gave him a careful shove towards the door and nodded to it, telling him to knock. Suga just looked at him and then back to the door for a moment before knocking twice.

It took a couple of minutes, Jimin handing Suga the flowers as they waited, eventually hearing the lock on the door click open, jump-starting Suga's nerves, and again when the door handle turned, the door opening with it.

"After everything you said to me, you have the nerve to come knocking on my door?" Mariana asked as she opened the door with running eyeliner and mascara lines, with red, puffy, tear-stained cheeks.

"Marianna please......" Suga started to plead, his heart breaking at the sight of seeing her so upset.

"No! I can't deal with you right now; just leave me alone." Mariana requested and started turning away.

"I just want to talk..."

"Go. Away." She interrupted him and slammed the door in his face.

Suga turned around to face Jimin. "See? She hates me. Can we go now?" He said with a bit of defeat in his tone as he started to walk away.