The First Unforgettable Night

Yoongi pulled the car up in front of Mariana's apartment building, quickly getting out and walking around to the other side of the car, opening the door for Mariana. She smiled at him and wrapped her fingers in between his as she took his hand, leading the way to her apartment door once Suga closed the car door.

Mariana unlocked her door and let Suga walk in behind her, closing the door behind him. They took their shoes off at the door and walked inside, Suga taking his jacket off and draping it over a nearby dining table chair.

"Is there something I can do?" He offered.

"You can sit on the couch and relax." Mariana said with a smile as she threw her hair up into a ponytail with the hair tie around her wrist.

"Are you sure?" Suga asked, hoping she'd at least let him help with something. It felt wrong to him to let Mariana do all the work.

"Positive." Mariana confirmed and started getting out the cookware and food she'd need to make dinner like they had agreed on during the drive back from the ice skating rink.

"But...." Suga sighed. "Fine." He settled, plopping onto the couch.

Mariana chuckled a bit as she set a bowl down and walked over to him to kiss his cheek. "You'll be fine, I promise."

"But, I'm not used to just sitting around....." Suga said with a pout.

Mariana couldn't help but chuckle at him. "Would you feel better if I let you take care of the steak?" She caved.

"Much." Suga confirmed with a nod.

"Come on then." She smiled out as she nodded back to her kitchen area.

Suga happily joined her with a little victorious smile on his lips as Mariana told him where everything was and let him do his thing. Mariana hurried through everything else, not telling Suga what they were making, even though she figured he already assumed it was going to be steak bulgogi when he saw all of the ingredients. Once Suga was finished with the steak, Mariana took it from him and added the steak in with everything else before ushering Suga back out to the living area.

Suga sighed a bit in defeat as he was cast out of the kitchen again. "Fine....I'll go sit down and feel lazy..."

"It's almost done. Just go relax for a few minutes. You're always so busy, it'll be good for you." Mariana said to him with a little smile.

"I - but... Okay." He gave in, plopping down onto the couch.

Mariana shook her head at him with a bit of an amused smile as she finished up with the food, bringing everything over to her round dining table a few minutes later. She went over to Suga at the couch once she had everything set and stuck her hands out towards him. "Food's done."

Suga grabbed her hands and smirked at her before he gently yanked on Mariana's arms, forcing her to fall into his lap, her legs straddling his. "Looks good."

Mariana looked into his eyes in confusion for a moment before what Suga actually meant finally clicked in her head. She was almost instantly blushing from ear to ear as Suga's smirk only grew.

"Not me, doofus." Mariana stated through a smile.

"But you are a meal." Suga said in a low almost grumble, just trying to push Mariana's buttons. And he knew it was working.

"Ahh...." Mariana's voice cracked as her jaw went slack and hung open a bit, her eyes widening and cheeks turning an even brighter shade of red.
'Hoooooly shit. What am I supposed to say to THAT; Take me now??.....On second thought, I'd probably be okay with that.' Her thoughts started running wild.
"The bulgogi is going to get cold...."
'Really?! THAT'S the sentence that comes out of my mouth?! Why does he like me, again?' She mentally argued with herself.