Radio Show

**March, 8th**
*One week and two days later*

"Suga-ssi, would you quit pacing and come eat breakfast?" Jin requested as Yoongi made his fourth pass through the kitchen at their dorm.

"Seriously. What's got you so worked up anyway? This isn't our first radio interview." Namjoon pointed out between bites of food.

"Plus, you and Mariana made the decision to come out with your relationship together, so you know she's okay with it." Jimin added.

"That doesn't make it any less nerve-wracking. I'M used to hate comments, conspiracy, and controversy. But this is bringing Ana into it... ALL of it. I can't bear the thought of her getting hurt because of it." Yoongi said as he kept pacing, now walking a wide circle around the table.

"I know. But you both know we're all here for you."

"And you know we'll all defend Ana in a heartbeat." Taehyung added.

"I know that. But-" Yoongi started.

"No more "buts"." Jin intervened. "Time to come eat before we run out of time. Besides, I'm getting tired of watching you pace. You're making ME anxious."

"If you're really that nervous, why don't you call her? She's normally still up right now, and she usually seems to be good at calming you down." Jungkook stated.

"He's right. Just settle down for a bit. You're gonna start crawling the walls." Hobi commented as he put his dirty dishes in the sink, and grabbed one last strip of bacon to eat on his way back to the table.

"Okay, okay. I'll go call her." Yoongi stated and started to head back to his room.

"Suga!" Jin called out before he got far, Yoongi turning around and giving Jin his attention. "Would you at least take food with you?" He requested. "You tend to get easily distracted when you're hungry."

"Yeah, okay." Yoongi said, coming back up to get a plate.

"I mean, you have to put some sort of meat on your bones with your little chicken legs." Jimin teased, cringing when Yoongi smacked him upside the back of his head as he walked by. "Oww......ya know, I deserved that."

"Yes you did." Yoongi stated as he picked up four pieces of bacon and put them on his plate before going back to his room.

Jin watched him leave, and spoke up when he heard a door close. "He only took a few pieces of bacon, didn't he?" He rhetorically asked with a slight sigh.

"Yup...." Namjoon said as he bit into his last piece of bacon.

"He's really worked up about this..." Jimin said with some concern.

Jin sighed a bit. "For being the grumpy grandpa, he sure is a problem child sometimes."

"I wouldn't worry about him too much. Ana will probably get after him for it." Taehyung pointed out.

"Oh, I'm sure she will." Jungkook agreed, "I once saw him turn into a whipped puppy simply because she got a little irritated with him."

"Whether they know it or not, he's already wrapped around her little finger." Taehyung said with a little smile.

"And she's wrapped around his." Jimin added, everyone watching as they saw Yoongi come back out, a slight pout on his face as he put a bit more food on his plate, and walk back out without a word. They heard the door close, and everyone promptly started hushed laughter.

"See?" Jungkook pointed out with an amused smile.

"I'm going to buy them a whip as a gift." Jimin joked.