Running Late

**April 1st**

Everyone had crashed last night when they all sat down for a movie in Mariana's living room. Suga and Mariana were cuddled up under a fluffy blanket on the love seat, Jimin and Jungkook on the three-seat couch, Taehyung seemingly started on the couch with them, but somehow ended up wrapped like a burrito in the blanket on the floor with Jin, Hobi, and Namjoon, all under their own blankets. Mariana just groaned as someone's phone went off, trying to wake her up, and causing her to pull the blanket over her head.

About two minutes after that phone stopped, Yoongi's started ringing. Yoongi huffed as he was pulled from sleep just as his phone quit ringing, suddenly remembering that the guys all had to be up and going to film a V-live today.

He and Namjoon seemed to be on the same page as they both shot up and started trying to get everyone else up, despite Mariana making it difficult for Suga as she tightened her arm around him. Suga knew he couldn't waste time, so he did feel bad, but he knew it'd work as he pushed Mariana's hair aside, placing his lips to her neck, and blew a big raspberry.

Mariana squealed as she jumped, practically flying down to the floor and accidentally driving her elbow into Jin's ribs. "OhMyGod! Jin, I am so sorry!" She exclaimed as she quickly rolled off of him. "Yoongi! What the hell?!"

Jin just groaned as she landed, mumbling something as he rolled over, his face planted into the floor, obviously in too much discomfort at the moment to keep getting up.

"We're running late, and you wouldn't let me get up. Suga stated as he hopped off of the couch.

"So you opted to turn me into a projectile??" She asked him with a raised eyebrow and faint smirk.

"That wasn't the intention." He started as he ran his fingers through his hair. "It just happened."

"Mhm." She teasingly hummed as she stood up to help Jin up.

"Are you coming with us, Ana?" Jimin asked as he straightened his clothes the best he could on their way to the door.

"I don' even know what ya'll are runnin' late fer." Mariana rushed out, her mid westerner lingo earning confused looks from some of the guys.

"I don't even know what you all are running late for." She slowed down to explain.

"We have to film a Run episode today, and then we have to get to dance practice." Namjoon filled her in.

"I don't work, but I have classes 10-3 today. I could just meet you at the dance studio."

"That's fine by me." Jimin stated.

"Let me know when you get there, okay? I'll have someone walk you back." Yoongi requested.

"Okay." Mariana stated as she opened the door for them. "Have fun today guys!"

"Bye, Ana!" They all said and rushed out the door, Suga trailing the group.

Suga waited for the others to be well past the door before he quickly pulled Mariana to him, backed her against the wall, and kissed her. Mariana smiled in surprise as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Suga put his forehead against Mariana's with a content sigh. "I'm so glad you're back, Jagiya."

"I missed you too." Mariana told him with a sparkle in her eyes before Yoongi closed the gap between them with another kiss.

Mariana gently bit Yoongi's lip as he pulled away, only making him hold her tighter as he hummed and looked into her eyes. "Such a tease..."

"Only for you." Mariana told him with a slight smirk.