Drunk Feelings

Mariana pulled into the hotel parking lot, all of the boys sound asleep as she put her truck in park. She looked at each of them, shaking her head a bit with an amused smile before picking up her phone and dialing Namjoon's number as she undid her seatbelt.

"Hi, Mariana. What's up?"

"I hope I'm not waking you up, but I need your hotel room number. I have a passed out Suga..."

"I'm not asleep... I'm just a human pillow for this idiot." She heard Suga sleepily mumble in the background.

She chuckled a bit. "Okay, I have a passed out Jimin and Jungkook, then. What's your guys' room numbers that I need to bring them to?"

"420 and 421. J-hope and I will come down and help you." Namjoon told her and grabbed Hoseok before he headed down to her.

"Perfect. See you shortly." She said with a little smile and hung up the call.

"Ana?"

Mariana said as she put her phone away and turned around in her seat to face Suga. "Yeah?"

"You're really special. I've never met anyone like you before.... I've never met an Army like you before.... I like you."

Mariana smiled at him as her cheeks started getting warm. "I like you too, Suga."

Suga looked at her in the eyes. "I mean it. It's just hard to admit when I don't have this much alcohol in my system..." He admitted.

Mariana bit her lips together as she smiled and blushed, the growing red shade in her cheeks thankfully hidden by the shadows of night.

"Do you really like me too?"

Mariana smiled. "Yeah, I do. I've liked you ever since I first listened to your music. And I'm still awestruck that I can talk to you, and any of the boys anytime I want. I've gained a whole new group of friends with you guys."

Suga was smiling at her, about to say something else when Namjoon gently knocked on Mariana's window. She turned around and got out, making sure to close her door behind her before leading Hoseok over to Jungkook, and opening the backseat door so Namjoon could get to Jimin. Suga scooted along the seat and waited until Jimin was clear and walking away with an arm slung around Namjoon's shoulders, Jungkook doing the same with Hoseok before sliding off of the truck seat.

Suga stumbled a bit as his feet hit the ground, but Mariana grabbed a hold of his shoulders to re-stabilize him. "Thanks." He said with a little smile.

"Don't mention it." Mariana told him with her own little smile before she got all of her truck doors closed and walked inside with Suga. He wasn't leaning on her for support, but he didn't go very far from her as they followed behind Namjoon with Jimin and J-hope with Jungkook up to their rooms.

They got up to the fourth floor where the boys' rooms were, and Hoseok gently knocked on door 420, Jin holding the door open for them to let them in. Once Hoseok and Jungkook passed him, Jin stood in the doorway to talk to Namjoon.

"Are you going to stay put over there since you have two drunks to watch?"

Namjoon nodded. "Yeah. I'll see you guys in the morning."

"See you tomorrow." Jin said with a nod and closed the door behind him as he went back into the room.

Namjoon turned himself enough so he could see Mariana. "We're in the next room down." He said and as if on cue, the door opened and Taehyung stepped out, still holding the door open.

"I figured you'd appreciate the spare hands."

"Thanks Taehyung." Namjoon said to him as he walked by him with Jimin.

Namjoon plopped Jimin face-down onto the couch, and he proceeded to cuddle the couch pillow as Mariana and Suga walked in. Taehyung made sure the door closed quietly behind everyone before he looked to everyone else. "Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight." Namjoon, Suga, and Mariana told him before he gently closed the door joining the two rooms behind him.

Mariana looked back to Jimin with a shake of her head. "I barely got a mile down the road before he clocked out in the truck. I'd be surprised if he doesn't feel it tomorrow morning."

"Oh, he'll feel it." Suga confirmed as he walked by them. "He's so wasted." He added with a little chuckle as he plopped onto the bed on the other side of the bathroom wall.

"So are you." Namjoon pointed out with a little amused smile.

"Nope. I'm drunk off my ass. There's a difference." Suga stated as he curled up with one of the other pillows on the bed.

Namjoon shook his head with a smile and turned his attention back to Mariana. "Thanks for getting my idiots back safely."

"Not a problem. I know it's not exactly how Suga planned on surprising me, but he's welcome to try again tomorrow." Mariana said with a chuckle.

"Noted. I'm sure we'll be around at some point tomorrow." Namjoon said with a smile. "What time does your flight leave on Friday?"

"Noon. Direct flight."

Namjoon chuckled. "Well, unless Yoongi planned it that way, we coincidentally have the same flight again."

"I don't remember ever telling him about my flight home plans, so yeah, that's super coincidental." Mariana said with an amused smile.

"Hopefully you're ready for more of Suga's shinanagins. Because I have a feeling he's going to force someone to switch seats with him if it means sitting next to you." Namjoon joked even though he knew it was a more than likely scenario.

Mariana shrugged her shoulders a bit. "He didn't drool down my jacket like the last guy, so he can sit next to me all he wants."

"That actually happened??" Namjoon said as his eyebrows rose with amazement.

"Yeah! My first flight into Korea almost three years ago and some strange guy not only sleeps on my shoulder, but drools down my new leather jacket. I was not a happy girl by the end of that flight."

"I can't blame you. Did he at least apologize?"

"Nope. He scurried off the plane as if nothing happened. So my very first activity ever in Korea got to be cleaning some stranger's drool off of my brand new leather jacket."

"Wow. Some people."

"Yeah, no kidding." Mariana started. "I should probably get back home. I need some sleep, and my parents were asleep when I left, and I don't think they'd take well to me suddenly being gone in the morning."

"Yeah, let's not scare the parents." Namjoon agreed with a chuckle. "Go home and get some sleep. We'll see you tomorrow."

Mariana nodded to him and took her leave. When she finally got home, she snuck into the house and to her bedroom, kicking off her boots and removing her jacket, leaving everything on the floor for the time being. She took her wallet and keys out of her sweatpants pockets and carefully tossed them onto the pile as well before she crawled back into bed and fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.