Casual Work Day

*February 15th*

The next morning, Mariana woke up to her phone's alarm ringing, demanding that she needed to get up for work. She silenced the obnoxious noise and started pulling back the covers for her to get out of bed, only prompting Suga to snuggly wrap an arm around her as he mumbled something under his breath.

Mariana chuckled at him a bit before rolling over to face him. "I have to get up and go to work, Yoongi. You can't hold me down today."

Suga grumbled something more before letting her go, his hand dropping at his other side as he rolled over to his back, hitting the bed with a plop. Mariana drug herself out of bed, and willed her legs to walk, moving around her room to get ready for work as quietly as she could so that she wouldn't wake up Yoongi, then went out to the kitchen to clean up the dinner table.

Yoongi had heard her moving around a few times, yet never made a move to get out of bed. Until he heard her keys jingle as she was getting ready to leave. He bolted out of bed, nearly sprinting into the main area. "Leaving so soon?" He joked as Mariana was putting her jacket on.

Mariana squealed a bit as she jumped back in surprise, her jacket hanging off of one shoulder. "You are WAY more awake than I'd expect for Min Yoongi at 7:00 in the morning."

"Eh, I can be a morning person sometimes." Suga commented, helping Mariana fix her jacket. "Today is my off day, so, I don't really have anything to do. It's gonna be boring without you."

"Are you and the boys still planning on working with TXT today for a v-live? Though, knowing me, I probably have the dates mixed up." Mariana pointed out with a chuckle.

Suga shook his head a bit. "No. They're so busy at the moment, we all decided to wait until next week. You were initially correct, though." He assured.

"Good to know I'm not completely insane." Mariana said with a little amused smile. "You can hang out here if you want to. I work until noon, and then have two classes, so I should be back around 3." She stated and grabbed her backpack, slinging it over her shoulder.

Yoongi nodded. "I may take you up on that. I could do some shopping for you, if you want."

Mariana thought for a moment, trying to remember if she had started a shopping list yet. "I don't think I need anything. But if it'll make you feel better, knock yourself out. I've gotta get going. I'll see you this afternoon." She said with a little smile and opened her door. "Oh!" She started and quickly stepped over to Yoongi and kissed him. "Thank you for last night, it was amazing. I love you!" She said and finally hurried out the door.

Suga grinned like an idiot when she kissed him, a bit of blush rising into his cheeks. "Love you too." He said to Mariana as she closed the door.

****

Mariana got back around 4:00, noticing that Suga wasn't around, but there was a note stuck under a magnet on her fridge.

Jagiya, I went to my studio around 11:30 with a sudden idea for a song. Stop by if you want to, or video call me when you get home.

Mariana smiled a bit as she took the note with her back to her bedroom to change out of her work shirt and slacks, sending Yoongi a text once she was done.

4:15 pm
From Mariana:
Hi! I'm home now. I'm going to do my homework assignments, then I'll head over to your studio if there's still time. One of them is an essay, and I still suck at Hangul, despite all of Jimin's help. 😅 So, that'll take a while.

4:16 pm
From Min Suga:
I'm more than willing to help you too, just let me know.

Mariana couldn't help but smile at how quickly Suga would reply to her despite the others claiming he was almost impossible to get a hold of.