Work visit

*November 1st*

Mariana was adjusting a shirt on a display mannequin when she heard someone grabbing her attention from behind her. "Excuse me, miss?"

Mariana turned around with a smile, seeing Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Namjoon tripped and ripped Jungkook's shirt...again." Jimin teased him a bit.

"Suga said you managed a dress clothes store, so we figured we'd stop in. Do you have this? Or anything like it? I need it for the event tonight." Jungkook asked and handed Mariana his shirt, the four-inch vertical rip down one of the sleeves painfully obvious.

"I'm only half a manager. I can't officially be one being part time with school right now, but they put me in charge of everything they can." She stated as she took the shirt and looked it over, paying special attention to the rip itself. "Namjoon. Sweetie. How in the world, did you manage to rip THAT spot??"

"I don't know. I tripped, and just... did...." Namjoon said with a guilty shrug of his shoulders.

"Well, luckily, we just got a shipment of shirts in yesterday, so let me go grab a computer and see what we have in stock." Mariana said and started walking away, the boys trailing behind her almost like a line of ducks.

"So, is this a BigHit endorsed excursion for you guys, or did you just decide you were making the 20-minute drive across Seoul instead of calling on one of your stylists?" Mariana asked with a smile.

"Well, PD-nim told us this was unnecessary. But he also let us take his car, so...yes and no." Yoongi explained.

Mariana couldn't help but chuckle. "I feel like he spoils you guys."

"He does when he can." Namjoon agreed as they approached a desk, Mariana stepping behind it and doing some typing on the keyboard.

"Kookie, do you know any of your measurements off the top of your head?"

Jungkook scrambled to get his phone out. "Maybe." He said as he unlocked the phone and quickly searched through a couple of apps. After about two minutes of silence his lips pressed together in irritation. "No. I don't."

Mariana chuckled through her nose. "It's okay. C'mere." She said in English with a nod of her head and led the way to a sizing area. She grabbed a flexible tape measure off of a hook next to a mirror and started wrapping Jungkook in the tape measure, writing down the measurements in a tiny notebook she kept in a back pocket of her dress pants.

"How tight do you want your choke-out button?" Mariana asked as she wrote the previous measurement in her book.

"Is that what it's actually called??"

"No, but I've found it's the easiest name that immediately tells people what I'm asking them."

"Clever. Extra half inch." He requested.

"You got it." She confirmed and gently tossed the tape measure behind his neck to record the number.

"Do you have any sewing experience outside of work, Ana?" Yoongi asked.

"Not an ounce. I can take the measurements, and size out whatever I need, but don't ask me to put it together." She explained as she folded the tape measure back up and put it away neatly before jotting the number into her notebook.

"You mean you're not going to put my shirt together too?" Jungkook joked.

Mariana chuckled and shook her head. "That's what our tailors get paid for." She stated before leading the way back over to her computer and promptly started typing away. "I give them finished measurements, then they make the pattern and sew everything together. Though, your sizes should be something we already have in stock and can just alter, if we need to."