BLOG #2

GOOSEBUMPS

I'm here all alone, watching some funny videos to ease my boredom on some several hours. I can't help but to laugh at it because I admit, these videos can make people laugh. While watching I heard some strange noises downstairs, wondering what's happening. I didn't pay attention at first but it keeps going and going, I paused the video that I'm watching and listen carefully...

Our utensils fell as it creates an annoying tunes. Well I'm in the living room sitting on our couch where our kitchen is located near. My instincts told me to look what is happening over but my fear is bigger than my instincts.

Strange sounds are still happening on our kitchen but this time it's not only the utensils are falling from our ceramic floor, our fragile plates are now crushing and breaking into pieces and it scattered on the floor. I am scared right now. My body is shaking and it send shivers down to my spine.

While my attention is on the noisy falling objects my phone vibrates and my sister Elena is plastered on the screen.

She said...

"Hannah, are you at home? I can't reach you via call. Listen, you're in danger get out of that house and run" My eyes widened as I read my sister's message.

What is she talking about? And where is she? She supposed to be here. Its 7PM  in the evening!

"SSSSHHK"  the knives were thrown coming from the kitchen. Now I'm totally scared.

My phone vibrates again and an unregistered number can be seen.

It says:

"You will die in 3, 2, 1" My hands separated and my phone dropped. I turned around and I saw a person holding a knife. He quickly throw it to me and...

"NOOOO!!!" I heard my sister's voice entering the scene. She run like a flash to save me. This time I can't move, I'm in danger but my body isn't cooperating. My eyes were fixed to my sister who were bathing on her own blood.

"Goodbye!" I slowly turned my head and meet my fortune: to die and join my sister to hell because we killed an innocent boy.

A/N: Thank you for reading and I hope you love it! Don't forget to click the VOTE BUTTON below and if you have requests and suchs just COMMENT it below. Loveyou! Muah!