Book III-Chapter 89, Sunny LA, Premiers Ahead

Start from the beginning

"This is Andrea Williams Jenson, Entertainment reporter for The New York Times. I have it on confirmed authority that the Royal Prince, his drummer Carlos Garcia along with their future brides, Bella Borden and Elaine Grady and their very talented band members, The World Changers have finished filming their first movie and have headed back to California. The film is called Another Chance, and is a visual depiction of the best selling book of the same name that was written by Prince's bride to be, Arabella Borden. The screenplay had been written by Elaine Grady, who is engaged to Carlos Garcia, the World Changers drummer and the music for the film was from the Royal and the World Changers Album that included music written by or with Carlos Garcia. While we have known for sometime that Royal and his World Changers were immensely talented, who knew that their women were equal powerhouses. There is no release date information as of yet, but it is believed that it will be released in time for Christmas viewers as that will make it eligible for entrance into the Oscar Competition. The Album and several of its singles has already won several Grammy nominations. We will be watching the developments on this film closely and will keep you, our public, informed. This is Andrea Williams Jenson reporting from New York Times headquarters. Thank you and goodnight.

Carlos had come into the family room as Andrea began her report as had their security team. You could have heard a pin drop after the report was finished. Finally Bella said, "well that was a surprise". "It sure was" Prince said. The others nodded their agreement. Prince pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed Andrea's number. The phone went to voicemail on the first ring. "She is probably still on the air", Prince said aloud to no-one in particular. He left a message for her asking her to call him when she got his message. "Prince, that was a really nice story about all of you", Frank said. "It sure was", Prince replied. They chatted for a few minutes about the story but then another came onto the screen that got their attention.

Wally Crawford here reporting from WWKH in Detroit, Michigan. Tomorrow is the opening day of the State of Michigan vs. Nicholas Galbretti Sr. and Nicholas Galbretti Jr. trial. Both defendants are expected to be called to testify during the first day as they have already entered pleas of guilt. Both the Prosecution and the Defense teams will be heard tomorrow as well. While this first day is expected to be the shortest part of the trial, it is critical to both sides. Just how well the arguments are presented will set up the potential outcome of the sentencing phase. Ray Burgess Jr. continues to do well making progress, albeit slow, daily in his journey to recovery. His father Ray Sr. and his wife Jeannette, are now back at their home, but Ray will bring his wife daily to see her oldest son. Ray, however, will come twice a day I am informed. The Simpsons have provided the Galbretti lawyers with the list of their medical expenses, and checks have been written as promised. All that remains is to find out what will happen to the 2 Galbretti men. WWKH will be at the courthouse until the sentence is announced and will keep you informed of the daily events as they occur. This is Wally Crawford of WWKH Detroit reporting and wishing you a good evening.

Before any of them could react to what they just heard, the phone rang. Prince looked at the screen and saw that it was Andrea calling. "This is Royal" he said as he answered. Hi Royal, this is Andrea. I gather you saw the piece". "We sure did", Prince said, putting the call on speaker so all could hear. "It was very complimentary. Thank you!" "Well, it was all true", Andrea said laughing quietly. "How did you know we had wrapped" Prince asked? "I have my sources", she said laughing again. "Seriously, I had called you earlier today but your phone went straight to voicemail so I called Andy who told me you were on your way back to LA. I have to be in Detroit tomorrow for the Galbretti trial and Jax is coming with me. I was going to see if you, Bella and Carlos and Elaine wanted to get together". "Hi there Andrea; this is Bella. I wish we had known...we might have been able to change our return time". "Hey Bella and everyone", Andrea said in greeting. " I didn't know I was coming myself until early this morning when my editor said he wanted me to stay on the story". "Well we will have to make a point of getting together soon", Elaine said. Carlos added, "we sure will, especially since Jax has so kindly agreed to play at our wedding". Prince also added, "we really appreciate that, as it will allow us to truly enjoy the day without the pressure of being the main performers". "Yes he told me that he and the Dead Crows would be playing. He was really very honored and humbled that you would ask them to for such a momentous occasion". "Andrea, they are really good musicians and we are the ones that are honored", Prince stated. "Well, I know you are just getting home, so I am going to let you go. Bella and Elaine, let's talk soon okay"? "That is a promise", Bella said. " Goodnight" Prince said disconnecting the call. They chatted a little about Andrea's call before the subject shifted to the Galbretti trial. " Well it looks like the outcome of the trial for the Galbretti's will be known really soon", Ross said. "Yes I think that it will", Prince replied. He silently threw up a prayer to the Creator, 'please be merciful Father'. Hearing his thoughts, Bella silently said' Amen'. The 4 and their security team chatted some more with Prince telling them about the mail. Carlos shared he would check his tonight before bed, but both of their women said tomorrow would be soon enough. At about 9:00 PM which was midnight Detroit time, the group broke up and went to their bedrooms for some much needed rest. "We did great work in the last few months", Prince said. "Thank you for everything you contributed and that includes each of you, Frank, Larry, Melvin and Ross. None of this would have happened without everyone in this room giving their best". There was the expected fist bumping and you're welcomes and then they each headed to their rooms. Prince, closed their bedroom door behind them and then turned Bella around to him and kissed her for all he was worth. "I have been wanting to do that every since we got on the plane to come home". She smiled and for some reason blushed. He smiled too, but said nothing more, and just went into the bathroom and started the shower. Bella undressed and hung up her clothes and went into the bathroom and joined him. They showered in comfortable silence and then moisturized each other and put on their bedclothes. After brushing their teeth and Bella platting her hair into one long braid. They climbed into bed. Prince snuggled with his Bella eventually getting into their favored spoon position. "Thank you Prince", Bella said. "For what Mama"? She smiled and said, "for everything". He kissed her on her cheek and the two fell asleep within minutes. He dreamed of living in their new home with three babies and a pregnant Bella carrying a fourth.