A drunken incident [Requested]

Parties was not really your thing but using that as a way to spend more time with your boyfriend was more like your thing. "Ssshhh.. quietly." Tom says putting up his finger to his lips and shushing your laughter as you struggled to open the door. "It's waaaaaaaay past our bedtime." He says in a whisper slurring out the words. You nod your head as you made your way inside with Tom following behind and closing the door loudly.

You struggled with the zipper on the dress but manages to free yourself out of it leaving you just in your undergarments. You jump onto the edge of the sofa leaning your body on the arm rest. Picking up some tissues from the coffee table you remove your make-up lightly.

Tom standing a few feet away struggles to get his pants off. His hair in a big mess and his shirt all crippled up from him trying to take it off. After some more struggles he completely strips down. "Where are all you clothes?" You ask as you stretch your legs and rests your head eyeing at him weirdly.

You were both very heavily drunk after the party. Tom takes out his phone snapping some pictures of you. "Nooooo." You whines. "Yeeeeess." He says jumping next to you and snapping more pictures. You throw a blanket at him to keep him warm. He hugs it while he played with his phone with a sneaky grin. "What are yoouu doooiing?" You slur out. He replies to you with a laugh before jumping on top of you and making out. After several hours of that and some pictures you drag yourself out of the sofa and walk towards the bedroom.

As soon as you fell onto the bed you soon fell asleep. Tom joins afterwards as he struggles but manages to get you under the covers.

A loud crashing noise followed by angry voices waken up you and Tom. "Wha-" you say lifting your head from a bad hangover. Before you could even say anything else the bedroom door opens wide making you pull up the covers to cover yourself up more. Tom wakes up frightened. "Mo- mom?" He stutters as he held onto his hungover head. "I am so made at you both. What were you both thinking to do such a thing like that. No. Why are you with someone like her who does those kinds of things? Even if its just a one time thing don't go posting it online embarrassing yourself and your family." She yells as Tom as he tried to understand what was going on. You were as confused as he was and about to cry.

As his mother moves away from the bedroom door, Tom gets up pulling on a pair of cleans pants from the floor left from trying to picking up a pair for the party and runs out of the room to ask his mother what is going on. You could hear the terrible words being said to you. Ignoring them you pick up the phone to find several messages from your friends. To your horror the pictures Tom took were posted online. A thousand comments. A thousand likes. You throw the phone onto the bed and run to the bathroom locking yourself in as you cried.

Tom coming to realisation of what has happened immediately deletes the pictures. After his mother has left he calls up Harrison to fix it as he tries to apologise to you.