Prompt: Welcome to fatherhood - Peter

You and Peter graduated school just a few months ago which was a relief for you since you were pregnant and didn't have to skip much of the classes. Peter was there by your side everyday. You moved to Peter's place so that he could take care of you better and When he was not being around, aunt May was there.

It was one of those days when Peter obviously wasn't around. Peter hopped around into a small road between the buildings. Wearing his Spiderman suit and attaching his backpack onto a dumpster before flying off with his strings looking for little things he can do around the neighbourhood.

Catching a thief from stealing a bicycle and then creating some arguments on a block before falling down onto a roof.

He was doing everything he can to get a call back from Happy hoping he would be one of those cool dad's to his kid who could protect his kid.

"Peter where have you been?" Y/n asks as he made his entrance through the window. "I uh.. uh.. just around the neighbourhood." He says stuttering. "In that?" You ask pointing at his suit. "I lost my backpack." He says. Before anyone could say anything aunt May started to call for Peter.

"Hey." He says as casually as he can. "I'm gonna go get some dinner. You guys want to come?" She asks. "No. I'm feeling too tired today." You say. "I can get takeaways." She suggests. "Peter, why don't you go with her?" You say. Peter opened his mouth to speak but decided to go with her.

"You have been going out a lot lately. Is everything alright?" Aunt May asks Peter as they waited on their order. "Yeah. Yeah. Everything is alright." He says. "I had to take her to the doctor today cause she was having pains but the doctor said it was just false labour." She says making Peter's eyes go wide. Y/n was going to labour in a week's time and that freaked him out. "I uh, I need a new backpack." He blurts out. "I'm sorry what?" She asks. "I need a new backpack." He says with a smile to change the subject.

"Anything you have to tell me?" Peter asks carrying the dinner into the room for you. "About what?" You ask. "The doctor visit." He says sitting next to you. "You weren't around." You say coldly. He nods his head quietly.

Later that night things had started to feel worse for you. The pains got worse and Peter was nowhere to be seen. You called him several times but no answer.

After managing to wake up Aunt May she drives you to the hospital. "I'm sure Peter will be here soon." She says assuring you.

"I'm here. I'm here." He says rushing into the room after several hours. "Is that him?" He asks once spotting the little baby in your arms as you sat leaning against the bed. "Yes. It's a baby boy." You say looking at him but your expression turning into a frown after seeing how he looked like. His hair was in a mess and he was still trying to catch his breath. He was in his Spiderman which was really a terrible idea with his mask off. "What happened to you?" You ask. Aunt May had gone to get some food. "My butt hurts. I was dragged down the street on a van." He says. "Peter, you still have the suit on. Go change before your aunt comes back." You say making Peter panic and run off to get changed into the spare clothes you had packed of him in your bag just in case this happened.

"Peter! About time you showed up." She says as soon as he was out of the bathroom. "You have to be more responsible now. No running off okay?" She says patting Peter's back. He nods his head taking the baby in his hands. "Welcome to fatherhood." She says with a smile before leaving you two in the room.

[A/N: I can not get over these gifs 😍]