Stealing kisses - Peter [Requested]

Math can be boring but somehow your math teacher manages to keep you awake in class with his jokes. It was the last class for the day and you were impatiently looking at the clock to see how many minutes were left.

Peter had already finished his math class earlier and he probably was roaming around school with Ned doing his thing.

"Yes Peter. What do you want?" The teacher asks as Peter pokes his head inside the classroom. You were seated on the second row near to the door. Everyone was packing up as the bell rang. "I um, I left a book here." Peter says making his way in and standing next to you. The teacher passes the book to him. He slightly kept tapping his thigh with it as if he was waiting for something else. As you place your bag on the table to zip it up Peter quickly leaned over leaving a quick kiss on your lips and casually walking out of the class as the teacher had seen what he did. A little confused, you grab your bag and walk outside. Peter stood by the lockers. "What was that about?" You ask. "Just felt like it." He says with a shrug.

The next classes included the teacher teasing you and Peter about his cheeky little trick. It was another math class and you had forgotten to take your notebook from Peter. "Excuse me?" Peter asks interrupting the class. "Yes?" The teacher asks. "Just hear to give Y/n her notebook." He says. "You're not gonna steal a kiss from her today?" The teacher asks which made Peter blush as he held onto the strap of his backpack not knowing what to do. The other students had their eyes on him. He wasn't sure if it was a joke or not but he quickly leaned in kissing your forehead before running out of the classroom. You bury your face in your palms as you blushed as well.

"How long will he keep teasing me?" Peter asks as you two walk home after school. "I don't know. Is he being too much?" You ask. "No no. Nothing like that. I just keep blushing every time he brings it up." He says. You let out a little laugh. "Why did you do it?" You ask. "I love you and I want everyone to know you are mine." He says stopping at the side walk to steal another kiss from you again.