"While in France" - Tom Holland

"They got quacksons!!" Tom says looking at the tray of foods. "Babe, they are called croissants." You say correcting him. "I know. That's what I said." He says. You smile and nod your head in reply. "No, that's not what you said." Harrison says. "Anyways, shall we eat?" You say stopping the topic.

"I've got three interviews today and then we can go for some sightseeing." Tom says taking a sip from his drink. "How romantic. I would love that." Harrison says flattered. "Not you." Tom says throwing a bun at Harrison. "What am I supposed to do when you are gone then?" Harrison whines. "I don't know." Tom says. Harrison mumbles as he gets up to leave to his room. You chuckle. "So you up for it?" Tom ask. "Yeah." You say with a smile.

After a few hours Tom gets back to the hotel to see you putting on your shoes and adjusting the little knot on the small scarf around your neck. He greets you with a bouquet of flowers. "They are lovely." You say holding it close to smell them. Tom leaves a soft kiss on your cheek that made you blush.

You wore a small vintage dress with your hair in a messy loose bun. Hand in hand you and Tom walk outside of the hotel towards the park nearby.

"A picnic date?" You question. "A nice quiet picnic." Tom says. A red and white checkered piece of clothe was placed neatly on the grass. Two glasses of wine poured and a small basket with plates of short eats.

It was little gloomy day. The sun was soon going to set. After the picnic Tom takes you on a walk by the river. The sky slowly turning into different shades of orange and red. There were flashes from here and there but you are used to ignoring them now.

"You are supposed to take pictures of the artworks and the scenery." You say looking at some paintings set up by an artist on the bridge. "You are the artwork and also my view." Tom says followed by another candid shot of you.

As the night falls Tom takes you to a small restaurant for dinner. He updates his instagram stories while waiting for the food. "I'm gonna miss all this after we go back." You say a little sad. "We can always come back here whenever you like." Tom says.

"Um, I've got something to give you." Tom says reaching for his coat pocket and picking up a small black velvet box. "I know how much you love these." He says opening the box. It was silver necklace with a heart locket charm. He opens it to show you a small picture of you and Tom inside. "This is so cute. I love it." You say as Tom helps to put it on your neck.

After dinner you both walk the quiet streets of France back to the hotel.

"Hey Tom! What is this?" Harrison asks walking into the hotel room with a croissant. "I know what that is and I'm not saying it." Tom says. You were both packing your bags to catch the flight. "Why not?" Harrison asks. "You know I can't say it right and I know you are recording this." Tom says pointing at Harrison's phone. "He can't say croissant." Harrison says into his phone. "I heard that. What I can't pronounce stays in France." Tom says causing you and Harrison to laugh. "He really can't say croissant." Harrison says into the phone again as he leaves the room.