Loki Imagine 🖤💚

What happens when you become friends with some people outside of your planet? Clearly, babysitting one of them was not what you had excepted to do and falling in love was another thing.
[Part 2 on my Loki/ Tom Hiddleston Imagines book]

You wake up to loud knocks on your door at 5 in the morning. Grunting you walk towards the door before your neighbours can call the police. "It's 5 in the morning." You say as Thor stood at the door with his mischievous brother knocked down over his shoulder. "Sorry. I don't know how time here works." Thor says making his way inside and dropping Loki onto the sofa. "Did you do that?" You ask. "He was being annoying. As usual. So I hit him." He says. "How hard did you hit him?" You ask a little concerned. "Well you know how strong and powerful these are." He says showing off his muscles. "Okay okay. I get it. So what exactly are you doing here?" You ask. "I need you to look after my brother while I go take care of some stuff." He says. "You want me to babysit the god of mischief?" You ask folding your arms over your chest. "It sounds funny when you put it like that but yes. Please." He says giving one of his cute smiles. "Fine. I'll do it. Wait. For how long?" You ask but before you cod turn around to face him, he runs out of the door.

Knowing you wouldn't be able to fall back to sleep, you decide to get freshened up and get ready for work

Knowing you wouldn't be able to fall back to sleep, you decide to get freshened up and get ready for work. After putting on some nee clothes you walk back into the living room. You stared at the sleeping man on your living room sofa. Long black hair that had fallen over half of his face. A black shirt neatly tucked into a pair of black pants. His black coat jacket lay on one of the single sofas.

As he begin to move you immediately make your way to the kitchen. Putting your kettle to boil some hot water for your morning cuppa you hear soft annoyed mumbles from behind you. "Hello love." Loki says with a smile as you had turned around to face him. Suddenly his annoyed moodiness all vanished. He had his hand on his head. Probably on the part where Thor must have hit him. "Hi. Morning." You say greeting back. You lean against the counter while he stood across from you near the kitchen island. "I bet you got a lovely view of me sleeping." He says with a smile. You avert your eyes from him. He was awake to feel your presence next to him earlier. "I, I was just checking if you were dead." You blurt out a lie.

"Really? Shouldn't you be checking for my pulse here?" He says putting two fingers on the side of his neck near the jaw line. "Or here?" He says putting his fingers on his hand. Taking few steps closer to you every time he spoke. "Or perhaps putting your ear over my chest." He says standing close to you and smirking. You gulp as you starts to feel butterflies in your stomach.

 You gulp as you starts to feel butterflies in your stomach