32. Tattoo

"Your mom's coming today." I say cleaning off the chips on the coffee table. Tom didn't say a word. His eyes were glued to the TV. I shake my head as I walk away. "Y/n!!" Tom calls out. "Yeah?" I shout back from the kitchen. "Toast please." He says giving me a puppy eye face. "Again?" I ask. He nods with a pout. I made him a toast and clean up the house a bit. "What's happening today?" He asks. "Family get together thing. Remember?" I ask. His eyes grew wide and nods his head and goes back to watching TV. "Oh, Thomas." I say.

"Hey Y/n!!" His mom greets me at the door. His brothers impatient to get inside. "Now boys put the bags in the kitchen and then you can go play." She says. "Hello Y/n!!" Paddy says hugging me tightly. "Where's Tom?" He asks. "In the living room." I reply as he runs off. "Boys." His mom says chuckling. "I'll go arrange the bags first." She says. I go to help her. "Big dinner?" I ask surprised with the amount of food she has brought. "Most likely." She said. "Are you nervous?" She asks. "Nervous about what?" I ask stumbling a bit. "Honey, its okay to be nervous when you meet people for the first time." She says. "Y/n, I think Emily woke up." Harry says as he walks in with Emily. "Actually I'll babysit her." He says before I could reach her. "Alright." I say smiling. "She is growing up fast." His mom says. I nod.

As I prepare the dessert Tom walks in doing a hand stand. "Ouch." I say as his feet hit my face. "Thomas." I say. "Ohmygod. What is that Tom?" His mother half screams makimg Tom jump on his feet before replying nothing. "Is that a tattoo? Oh my god. Show me." She says. Tom lifted his foot onto the kitchen island to show her the spider tattoo. "That looks cool actually." She compliments. "But aren't you afraid of spiders?" She says laughing a bit. "And that's why he got it at the bottom of his foot." I joke causing her to laugh. "Mom, I'll burrow Y/n for a second." He says before dragging me into the room.

"Tom, I have to go and help your mom finish making dinner." I say calmly as he just sits on the bed. "Did you just drag me here to know that you are giving me the silent treatment?" I ask. No reply. "Okay." I reply. Before I could get out he grabs me by the hips and throws me on the bed tickling me. "Stop it." I scream inbetween laughs. "Say I'm the best." He says. "What is this about now?" I ask frowning. "Nothing." He says smirking.