Prompt: 12 and 46 [Peter]

You were at Peter's apartment hiding behind the sofa with a pie in your hand. Impatiently waiting for him to get home.

"Y/n, what are you doing behind the sofa?" Aunt May asks looking down at you. "I'm waiting to splash this pie on Peters face." You say casually. "Let me guess. He did something to annoy you." She says. "Yup." You reply. "What did he do this time?" She asks. "He put flour in my hairdryer. It took me hours to get rid of it and it was right after I had washed my hair. I still got flour stuck in my hair." You say annoyed. "So that's where all the flour went." She says connecting the dots and finally realising what actually happened to it.

"Yesterday he got me this box of oreos but it was filled with toothpaste instead." You say. "So that's what happened to my oreos. I have been looking for it since this morning." She says. "Yup. So that's why I'm here waiting for him." You say. "Get him good." She says getting up.

"Aunt May, have you seen Y/n? She wasn't home went I went to see her today." Peter asks. "She's hiding behind the sofa." Aunt May says before leaving to go outside.

As soon as Peter walked towards the sofa lowering his body down softly calling out your name, you jump up slamming the pie right in his face. "WHAT THE HELL!" He screams out wiping off the whipped cream over his eyes. "I got you this time." You say laughing. Peter pouts defeated. "Okay you got me." He says. He moves towards you to give you a hug but you escape under his arms. "I have to go home now." You say opening the door.

"What the-" you stop mid sentence as you see your apartment trashed with toilet paper rolls and webs. No wonder Peter acted all defeated when in reality he had a big one to get you for that and you didn't even see it coming.

You were starting to get fed up of his pranks. You love Peter but trying to clean up all the mess was tiring you. You leave the mess as it is and walk to the bedroom to take a much needed nap.

Later, Peter arrives at your apartment. He was surprised to see that the mess was still there. His first thought was that you didn't come home yet but he knew you were always hone at that hour. He opens the bedroom door quietly to see your tired figure sleeping peacefully. He smiles to himself before closing the door.

One part at a time he clean up the mess he had made. All packed up in trash bags he just throws it out of the window into the big trash cans. How lazy can that boy get sometimes. He sits on the sofa flicking through the channels was he waits for you to wake up. He had brought a cookie as an apology.

"Baby, you are awake!" He says as you drag your half asleep self into the living room falling down on the sofa. Peter adjusts your had on his lap tucking away the hair covering your face. "You cleaned up everything?" You ask. "Yeah. I got you a cookie." He says. "You didn't do anything to it right? Like all the other times?" You asks glaring at him. "It was just a joke baby. I swear." He says. "So what changed your mind?" You ask sitting up to eat the cookie. "Aunt May gave me a lecture and made me buy her flour and a box of oreos." He says frowning like a small child.