"Spill your guts and fill your guts!" [Part 2]

"How did it go?" You ask as Tom entered the apartment. "Um, he tricked me." He says closing the door behind him and removing his jacket. "You enjoyed the disgusting food?" You ask. "No. It was so gross- wait. How do you know if I even had that?" He asks confused. "James told me about it. I'm excited to see your reaction to that now." You say with a cheeky smile. He chuckles as he stands in front of you sitting on the sofa. "Um, what else did he say?" He asks. "That was it. That was days ago." You say. "Oh." He says. "What happened?" You ask as Tom tried his best to avoid looking at you. "Nothing. Nothing happened." He says playing with his fingers. "You are avoiding to look at me." You say staring at his odd behaviour. "No no." He says taking a quick glance at you, leaning over and kissing your forehead before running to the bedroom.

"Thomas you have to be here too!!" Harrison says joining you to watch the late late show. He was excited as you were to see Tom's reaction.

"But I don't want to." He whines. "But you have to so that we can tease you." Harrison says as Tom gives up and flops down on the sofa next to you. "As if I didn't get enough already." He mumbles. "Huh?" You ask. Tom looks at you giving a shrug. He clearly was scared to watch it with you all. Every time he tried to escape with an excuse you would pull him down.

"He's right. That soy sauce shot would not have been that bad." You say. "You tried it?" Tom asks turning to look at you. "Maybe." You reply. Tom rolls his eyes and went back to looking at the television but his mind was somewhere else and he tried his best to avoid directly looking at the screen.

When the part with all the sexual questions began to start Tom quietly sinked into the sofa hiding his face. "I am not surprised with this boy." Harrison says. "We all know he is a blabbermouth bad with secrets." I say making Harrison laugh.

You all went quite after listening to Tom answer all the questions and avoiding to eat anything. "You spilled our secrets?" You ask turning around to look at Tom who had a cushion over his head. "Sometimes I regret knowing too much." Harrison says as he grabs his jacket and leaves.

"Thomas!" You say sternly. He sighs as you get the cushion off of his grip. "Baby, the food was all disgusting." He says. "But you could have at least held your breath and eaten one and not spill out our love life." You say sitting back with your arms crossed. He sits quietly like a little child who is being yelled at. "You said the show would be a good place and a time to tell everyone that we are expecting." You say as you continued to rant at him. "I know. James just kept making me feel pressured with the questions and the food." He says sitting to a side to look at you.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks when you didn't say anything. You get up without answering. "Baby I'm sorry." He says like a sad little kid. "Are you giving me the silent treatment? Please don't." He says now whining as he walked around behind you.

"I'm sorry. Please talk to me. I'd do anything." He says begging you. "I'm craving a chocolate muffin." You say thinking. "I'll get it." He says in a rush. "Or a blueberry muffin?" You say not too sure. "I'll get both." He says grabbing his jacket and leaving the house.

As he waited at the counter of the mini cafe as they get ready to close, he realised that he had to deal with your mood swings and felt like it was his punishment for spilling too much information.

"Here you go." He says arriving home and giving you the bag. "I don't feel hungry now." You say. Tom sits down next to you giving you a smile. "What?" You ask confused with his behaviour again. "I'm sorry about what happened. No wait. I'm sorry about what I did." He says. "Honey, you know that I love you right?" You ask. "Yes and I love you too." He says. "Good. Next time don't do that again." You say patting his thigh. "Can't guarantee you that babe." He says with a chuckle. "I know. We all know." You say patting his thigh again before getting up and leaving a confused Tom in the living room.