Prompt: 77 - Tom

"Are we there yet?" Tom asks from the back seat of the car. You carefully held on to the steering wheel driving carefully on the road on the way to Whataburger. You have send Tom to the backseat when he started to get annoying while you were driving. "Just five more minutes and we'll be there." You say. "You said that five minutes ago." Tom says whining. "I'm so hungry!"

You and Tom were on a mini road trip in the US and currently wandering through Texas. One of your old friends were working at Whataburger and you were driving to give her a surprise and also for the delicious burgers.

"Alright. We're here." You say unbuckling your seatbelt and getting out of the car as Tom did the same. "Finally." He says stretching his arms up.

"Y/n!!" You hear your friend, Suzy say as she came running towards you to give you a hug. "You look good that apron." You say teasing her. "Ha ha. Very funny. Take a seat and I'll get you the usual." She says. "Make that two." You say. She looks behind you to find Tom standing outside the door. "You got your boy with you. Why is he outside?" She asked confused. You look behind you to see Tom standing still. "He probably saw a big bug or something." You say walking out to get him.

"Come on in. I thought you were hungry." You say. "Yeah was just waiting for you to have some time with your friend." He says. You smile and kiss his cheeks standing on your tip toes.

"He's the order. The usual. It's on the house." Suzy says placing the orders on the small table. "What a burger!" Tom says with his eyes wide as he started down the big burger. "Um, you are actually supposed to say that after you take a bite of it." Suzy says to which you give a small laugh. "This... this is so big." He says amused. "Also it's delicious." He says taking a bite.

"I think I will be sick if I eat the entire thing." He says after eating half of the burger and holding on his tummy. "You can pack the other half." You suggests. "Why does everything has to be so big here. I got lost at that place yesterday because it was so big." He says.

You and Tom went to Buc-ee's the other day and you had to spent an hour looking for him.

"It's a Texas thing." You say casually.