Prompt: She's hiding behind the sofa. - Tom

You had decided to visit Tom on set as you finished work early. Zendaya sat next to you as she flipped the pages off a magazine. Bored as you. She had finished her scenes and decided to wait back to go out for drinks afterwards. "I didn't know Tom had that many scenes to shoot today." You say plopping your feet up the small wooden coffee table. "He keeps messing up a few times." Zendaya says throwing the magazine near your feet. You knew exactly why Tom was being a bit frustrated.

It started in the morning after you left for work turning him on. You were already late and Tom whined the whole morning. Moody with what you did. You hide your cheeky smile before Zendaya could notice.

"CUT." With the director yelling,  everyone on the set started to talk at once. You jump behind the sofa seeing Tom and Harrison walk towards the makeshift living room set. "Where's Y/n?" Tom asks. "What made you think she is here?" Zendaya asks. "Her bag is here and I can smell her perfume." Tom says. Zendaya just blinks back at him. "You know." He begins to elaborate what he has said but gets cut off by her. "Yes we get it Tom." She says with a laugh.

"She's hiding behind the sofa!" Harrison says standing right in front you. "There you are love!" Tom says throwing you over his shoulder as he made his way towards his trailer.