Chapter 71

The room went eerily silent. Jafar was waiting for them to decide something, Arsal had a look that said, 'Choose wisely or else I won't see that you are my brother in laws and beat the hell out of you.'

Hayat and Nandini had the same look that they had 2 years ago. Completely blank as if accepting the fact that their love would go away from them again and this time for forever.

Malhotra boys were furious. They looked at each other and it was almost like they were communicating through their eyes. They looked back at the girls and their hearts pained seeing them going through the same thing they already did earlier.

They looked towards Jafar again. They still couldn't understand what problem this old man had with them.

"You know what?" Manik said, clinching his fist.

"Keep your lands to yourself, we don't need it." Murat said with a glare.

"In fact, we will give our 20,000 sq ft land to you. Now you can do anything you want in that land." Manik completed their answer.

"You are risking your business, that's not a good sign for a business man. You still have time." Jafar insisted.

"You see personal life comes first. We business men tend to forget this and that's why most of us become rich but don't have the happiness. And we are choosing our happiness." Murat said with a kind of taunt. Both of the family faced unhappiness because of their past decisions.

" Loss and profit are part of the business world we can't do much about it. So, we will recover from this loss maybe slowly but we will, we have that ability." Manik so wanted to say that right in front of Jafar's face, pointing a finger.

The girls were in shock. They had some teenie weenie hope that this time boys would choose them but they also didn't wanted their hard work to go in drain so, they were in a dilemma.

"Is this your final decision?" Jafar asked.

"Should we sign somewhere, old man?" Manik mocked.

"I can't believe your trick worked, Grandpa."

Arsal said with a smirk.

"Wait, what trick?" Murat was alarmed.

"A trick that failed before because of your foolishness. I wanted you to not decide something that will bring unhappiness to you and my granddaughters. But you failed and choose your business over them. Took them for granted, that's the mistake most of us did. I think I successfully gave you the lesson for life."

"So, it's like a test and we smashed it this time." Manik said.

"You can say that. I won't let my granddaughters to choose someone who don't know the value of them. If you had had failed in this one, I would have kept my princesses far away from you. I am happy that you finally learnt your lesson."

"That won't be necessary." Murat looked at Hayat and they both smiled. Hayat had tears in her eyes.

"This is the paper. I am giving my 15,000 sq ft to you. Make the most beautiful hotel in this world." Jafar handed Murat the papers.

"It wasn't needed." Manik shook his head.

"It is. It's something I want to give to you."