Chapter 17

Saturday evening, finally the party is happening. Nandini was busy for the preparation and Hayat was busy with Murat but she still managed to design their dresses for the party..

"Finally the day comes.. It was damn tiring week." Nandini sat on the couch with the file that Manik gave her.

Hayat smiled looking at her sister who actually looked tired. "What's in that file?"

"The names and faces of the people who are going to attend today's party. It's an important file and work for the Assistant. See the dangerous combo? Face and name. U are bound to messed up!" Nandini started pulling her hair..

"Important file for assistant! But Murat did not gave me any file..."

"Why would he give u a file that is for assistant? Untill u..... Wait! Di, are u his new assistant?"

"Sorry Nandu, I didn't tell u earlier." Hayat looked down..

"What? How? It doesn't make sense at all. U had a good job then why?

" Bcz he kind of blackmailed me to work with him. Don't worry he will let me go soon. "

" He might have a reason to act like this. "

" I can't believe u Nandu! He just wants to take revenge.. Thats a very good reason right?"  Hayat mocked.

"At least he is not like Manik."

"Manik is much better than him."

"Are u serious? U always take his side." Nandu looking at Hayat in disbelief.

"And u always take his side. Now enough we only have two hours to get ready.. Let's go.." Hayat said and went inside of her room.. Nandini groaned but followed her.

"Wow di, u are looking great.. I am sure today u are going to find me a brother in law." Nandini giggled..

"Shut up.. This dress fits u perfectly rather than that skinny model who tried it first. Well my sister looks great in everything." she said lovingly..

"yeah ur dress screaming that u are the designer.."

"Well thats the plan

"Well thats the plan. To remind someone that who I am." she said making a cold face.

"Murat sir. Isn't he going to pick u up?"

"Yeah. Manik is also coming to pick u up..."

"I am so excited di.." Nandini exclaimed excitedly, making Hayat laugh..

They both heard commotion outside and looked at each other.. They both came near the window only to see almost all people came out from the house and rest of them peeking through the window.. They followed their gaze and gasped.

"What the hell!" Nandini shouted in horror.

"Thses brats!! Let's go."

They hurriedly wore their shoes, took their purse, lock the door and went down.. Soon they were out of the building and saw the brothers standing outside of their cars.. No no not exactly cars but limousines..