Chapter 76

Nandini felt she was floating in the darkness. She felt she was numb for a long time. She tried to grasp something and then she fell and crushed hard. Pain shoot through her body and she struggled to open her eyes and saw herself laying on the floor.

Nandini failed to move because of pain. She tried to remember what exactly happened. The coldness from the floor made her sigh. She was praying for her pain to leave her body through the floor but that didn't happen.

All the memories rushed to her, making her panicked. She understood that Manik did not found her. She would have been in a hospital not on the dirty floor.

"Di, where is di?" Nandini panicked more and tried to sit but failed. She cried out in pain.

"I am here, Nandini. Relax, your body needs that."

"How are you holding up?"

"Not good. My whole body hurts like a b*tch." Hayat groaned. She was also laying on the floor, whole body throbbed in pain.

"What exactly happened? Why are we here?"

"The walls are not going to answer you, Nandini. No f*cking one is here."

Nandini understood that Hayat was pissed and she was no longer cursing lowly or without any sound. She was fully cursing loudly that too in front of her.

"God doom the one who brought us here and caused the accident." Hayat cursed again.

Nandini was silent. Her head hurt too much to even think something. Her only thought was of Manik. What he was doing? Was he searching for her? Was he worried?

"Di, do you think they are searching for us?"

Hayat didn't need any clarification or indication to know whom she referred as 'they'. "They better be or else they will say good bye to their balls for forever."

Nandini grimaced at the visual picture that her mind created. "Why no one is coming? This lowly creature can at least tell us about what this is all about."

"I wish I had some kind of supernatural power to slap the one who brought us here."

"Di, we need to get out of here so we need super power for that. Even in this situation, I can slap just fine."

[A/N: spoiler or hint of next story :P ]

"You need to get up first to slap me." his shoes were making sound with the cold floor.

"Oh someone here. Di, I can't turn so, can you see who is this nonsensical pathetic equally mentally inhuman creature?"

"I can but I don't know this whatever-you-just-called-him."

"You don't but your pathetic beaus do. And you Miss Nandini, I don't know what you just call me but honestly I don't care."

"So, why don't you tell us, who are you?" Hayat asked.

"I am Mr. Roy for you. Lisa Roy's father."

"Are you kidding me! First your daughter kidnap me and then you kidnap me along with my sister."