Chapter 11

Do inline comments.....

Nandini's POV:

"Manik Malhotra!" Someone shouted and Manik release my hand.

We turned and saw a girl coming towards us with a very angry face glaring at him.

Now who is this?

That girl is really cute and beautiful but not so younger than Manik. She was looking gorgeous in a high waisted jeans and red top.

"How dare u? I asked u to have lunch with me but u said u have meeting! This is u call a meeting." She said angrily.

Yapp definitely one of his girlfriends.

"Myra... I -" Manik glanced at me with a troubled look.

"U hurt me Malhotra. How can u do this to me? U are here having lunch and u definitely ordered steak my favorite that too without tomato but u declined to have lunch with me. Jesus, did u see that?" She said placing a hand over her heart and with a sad face.

" Thank God. U didn't take acting as ur profession because u are more than horrible in it. " He said shaking his head.

" That was really rude. " she said puffing her cheeks.

" Now that u are here, Can I ask u why u are here and with whom?" He asked and she narrowed her eyes.

" I am here for a date. " She said stubbornly.

" Myra Malhotra, u are not permitted to date did u forget that?" He said angrily.

Wait! She is a Malhotra too.

(Presenting Mawra Hocane as Myra Malhotra)

"I am an independent woman. Did u forget that?"

"Cut the crap and tell the truth." He snapped and She looked away and again look back.

"I am here for lunch take out dumbo. But look whom I meet here my asshole of a brother who just lied about his meeting and didn't agree to have lunch with me."

She is his sister! He has a sister. I thought they are only two brothers.

"Well, the client cancel the meeting after I came here so I thought we should have lunch first then go back to work. Come join us."  He made her sit with us and told the waiter to make the order for three.

"Hi, I am Myra Malhotra." She said, giving me her hand. I took it and shook our hands.

"Nandini Mathur." I gave her a small smile but she gave me a full bright smile.

"I never saw u before. Are u dating this stupid?" she asked pointing towards Manik and I widen my eyes.

"No no just assistant."