Chapter 38

Nandini was looking at them with wide eyes.. Once she looked at Arsal's face, once she saw Manik's. After few times doing it. She finally looked at Myra's face. Even in makeup her face looked pale and she clearly want to be anywhere but here.

What Nandini didn't understand was why Myra came with Arsal. She very well knows that they loathed each other. In between her thoughts she felt dizzy. She leaned on Manik for support.

Manik noticed that and instantly panicked. "Nandini! What's wrong?"

"Sit her down.." Myra said pulling a chair.. Manik sat her down and Arsal gave her water..

"Nandini, you okay? Doctor! I need to call doctor." Manik said still in panic mood.

"Manik I am fine.. Tiredness got the best of me.. Nothing serious." Nandini said softly.

"U will just sit and rest. No running around."

"Manik, I have to make sure everything is fine. I can't just sit."

"We don't want you to pass out in the middle of the party. Right Manik?" This time it was Arsal to glare at him. He very well knew, Nandini managed everything in this party without much help.

Manik was feeling guilty so he said in a soft voice. "He is right.. Someone else will take care of everything. You just relax.Ur health is important."

The host announced the beginning of the event and told everyone to take their respective seats. Manik-Nandini, Arsal-Myra was in one table. Murat joined them and first thing he did was greeting Arsal in a flat face. Nandini frowned and shook her head she didn't even want to think what's going on.

Soon the event started and the models started to come out.. The lighting, background music was perfect.. The guests were enjoying the show with drinks. All the dresses were mesmerizing.

When the last model, showstopper went back it was the time when the head designer have to show up. Hayat came out wearing wearing her jeans and Queen written black t-shirt. But she wore her newly designed white long coat and left the button open. Her whole hair was curled and half tied with a hair clip. She had dark red lip, a choker and a nose ring. Her boots made her look more taller.

Every single one was shocked to see her and Murat was clean bowled. She came bowed a little and then wave at the guests.. Everyone clapped and Nandini was literally jumping on her seat.

"Damn... Di, u didn't tell me about ur this look!"

"She is looking such badass!" Myra exclaimed..

Murat had his mouth open all this while. Hayat came down to join them and sat next to Murat. Nandini and Myra was gushing over her look and the boys was smirking looking at Murat. Hayat noticed Murat was looking at her with open mouth and can't even blinking. So she pinched him under the table. That pinch brought him back and he cleared his throat.

"U do know the theme still u dressed up like this." Murat said and Manik raised a eyebrow as if saying 'U are really going there'.

"I told you before, designers never dress classy. They always dress weird and what I am wearing is not even close to weird." Hayat said..

Few people came and congratulate Hayat for the amazing collection and some asked her about the coat. Few men complimented her that she looks beautiful. Murat was sitting their like a time bomb who was ticking and going close to explode.