Chapter 24

Hayat's POV:

I woke up hearing a siren. I didn't notice they gave us a speaker attaching high on the wall. A female voice came through it telling the participants to get ready and come to the auditorium by 9.

I was getting ready when I heard the massage tone. I checked it and saw the devil malhotra told me to prepare coffee for him and send it to him.

As if I was gonna do that. I didn't even have much time. So I called  the pantry.

"Hello. I am Mr. Malhotra's assistant. Please make a black coffee and send it to his suit.. And yes please add one portion of dairy milk silk in that coffee."

"Ok mam.. We will send it."

"Thank you"

He wouldn't understand that it didn't made by me.. I already told them to add the secret ingredient in his coffee.

Today a very well known designer came to teach us some basic things and some amazing shortcut tricks.. She gave us a demo first and then we had to do those.. She was great.. The whole morning was fun.. All the participants were friendly but few were egoistic.. I guess bcz of they are best at their work.

They were writing down the names of our family and friends name who can visit us here.

"U are Hayat Uzun, Right?" An employee of the organization asked and my eyes widen.

"Mathur. Hayat Mathur." I said sternly.

"Oh. I think there is a mistake. But it rarely happens." yeah not until Arsal Uzun had to do with anything.

"Ok.. There is a name Aayat Uzun in ur list."

"There is no Aayat Uzun in my family.. What's wrong with ur department all information is wrong. The only person will be here for me is my roommate Nandini" I don't know how long I am going to strach it. Arsal is not an idiot.

"I am really sorry.. I will fix it.." the boy walked away hurriedly. And behind him I saw Arsal walking away. I have to think of something fast.

By the lunch time we had done with our work and I was damn hungry. I returned to my suit to take a shower and after that I will order something,not in a mood of making anything.

I took a shower, dry myself with a towel and wore a very fluffy but short robe that was in the bathroom. I came out of the room and shouted..

"What the hell, Murat!" he was sitting on edge of my bed.

"What a view! U know this building is famous for its view." he said checking me out from head to toe.

"Murat, close ur eyes!" I shouted again and tried to cover my exposed thighs with the towel but it didn't help much.

"Nope I am good." that man!

I walked backwards and entered in the bathroom again. This time I wrapped the towel around my hips then wore the robe again. It's like I was wearing a skirt and top over it. Once I was ready I got out and saw him sitting there

" Why are u here?"

"Nice outfit." he chuckled.

"Cut the crap, Murat. Why are u here?"

"Well u pulled up a trick against me in the morning so how can I let it go."

"What do u mean?"