Chapter 80

It's been two months since the day the girls were rescued from Mr. Roy. The Malhotra boys took care of their respective partners well and managed everything. The girls wanted to go back to their work but boys disagreed as they were not supposed to take any stress.

Boys worked hard. They managed their business along with their girls and even took care of them. Only a week ago girls started to join work but not for full time.

Doctors were monitoring their health. Hayat recovered fully but weakness is something that's not leaving her. Nandini was not fully recovered from inside. Her internal injuries were taking much time.

Hayat was at her office for four hours. She was just checking things, selecting and rejecting. Angela was with her in case she felt bad ir need anything.

"Angela, you can go." Hayat said closing the file.

"Nope I have strict command to be your shadow."

"I am not even doing anything. Why are you guys are so overbearing?"

"Your health is important. You need to recover properly before your weeding. We can't have the bride fainting in the middle of the ceremony."

"I will be fine by then. I am just glad that he decided to postpone the wedding."

"You said he wasn't going to." Angela said placing the papers back into the file.

"Yeah but I don't know what happened and he announced that the wedding would be held later. I think Manik has something to do with it."

"These brothers, good luck to you and Nandini. By the way when can she ditch that walking stick?"

"Her legs are fine but her abdomen hurts when she walk normally. Doctors are performing some tests and let's see what happens."

"Nandini said that day something is wrong with her and she is afraid if she can ever live normally." Angela sounded worried.

"Don't worry. She is strong even if something is wrong, she can easily overcome that. Now you take these designs and tell them to start working on it."

"Ok. But don't move from there." Angela took the file and went out.

Hayat took her phone and saw Nandini's message, 'We are going to meet grandpa!'

Hayat frowned and typed fast, 'When?'

The reply came after a minute, 'Wrap up your work. We are going to NY in two hours. Manik said Murat brother told him.'

Murat entered in her cabin before she could ask more question. "Why are we suddenly going to NY?"

"Jafar Uzun invited no, demanded us to join him for dinner. He wanted to see his all grandkids together in his house." Murat took a seat in front of Hayat.

"He saw everyone in his house when he came to see us. We were in Uzun mansion that time."

"Why do you sound like you don't want to go?" Murat was amused.

"Because, whenever he demands like that, he often drop bomb on us."

"Don't worry. He won't drop anything atleast not on you." Murat chuckled.